Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its lovely to see Mette-Marit as we seem to be seeing less of her but,she gives us a little bonus every now and then such as the little ruffle around the armhole of her nautical blue and white striped top, giving it a little feminine (M-M) flutter.

That's the maximum amount of ruffle she shall use considering her previous obsession to ruffle :D

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited children at Oslo University Hospital today, August 28:

** gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited children at Oslo University Hospital today, August 28:

** gallery **

A daring choice of colour but it works !

Lovely out fit , great color
Mette-Marit looks wonderful and the pink and burgundy really suit her and gives her a lovely flattering warmth.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Berlin, Germany, today, November 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And a lovely look number 2:

** Full view **
It looks like MM is embracing the mono-coloured "look" which is no bad thing. Her royal/navy blue top to toe look is really flattering and does what every fashion expert promises . . . it makes her look taller and slimmer.

Strangely for me, I like the second look as well. Judging by the clutch, it is an evening 'look' and the patterned coat is really elegant.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended a reception after the Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 yesterday, November 22:

Love the head dress and her black dress , not so keen on the Jacket cut in the first picture

The jacket for the daytime look is a miss but I do like the dress for the evening.

Look number 2 was the winner for the Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at an audience with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy today, December 13:

** Full view ** Full view **

Why did she roll up the sleeve of her blazer?

I love look one. Look two is ok, I didn't like the jacket.

:previous:

Mette-Marit wore the jacket again today on her second and final day in Cairo, January 26, combined with a similar, but different dress underneath:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the opening of the exhibition "Royal Photographers - snapshots from 1890 to 1990" yesterday, February 15:

I like her pantsuit, this jacket is great. MM looks really nice and healthy. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom