Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

You're welcome! :flowers:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit to the Raulandsakademiet in Vinje municipality today, March 28:

** gallery **

A really lovely colour on the Crown Princess :previous:

Rainwear for Mette-Marit at the unveiling of Louise Bourgeois's monumental sculpture Maman in the Palace Park today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very sensible foot ware. I do like her rain gear too! All set for the cold rainy weather.

This is one of the most horrible outfits I have ever seen Mette-Marit wear.

She really must hate jewels, the NRF has a big collection of british jewels, chockers, necklaces, brooches and earring, and all she can muster for such an historic event are tiny earrings.

The outfit is nice enough but a bit badly fitted, had she worn it in pale green with the emerald brooch and earrings she would have kept up the tradition, but it seems she does not care. Can’t imagine Sonja and Harald denying her a borrow for such and occasion.

Looks boxy to me.

I'm mostly underwhelmed by the clothes.

It looks as if pink is very popular among the Royal ladies !

A really nice ensemble on the Crown Princess for the Welcome Ceremony.

Separately the items are beautiful, but not together.

As usual only a glimpse of Mette-Marit's look for the National Day balcony appearance today, May 17:

** Upper part **

What are the streamer like ribbons the Royal Family are wearing?

I have not seen those since grammar school graduation. 8th grade graduating students wore the streamer ribbons in school colors on their uniform for the last few weeks of school. Ours were white and blue. Maybe that is where the tradition started, from European Royalty wearing them.

What are the streamer like ribbons the Royal Family are wearing?

I have not seen those since grammar school graduation. 8th grade graduating students wore the streamer ribbons in school colors on their uniform for the last few weeks of school. Ours were white and blue. Maybe that is where the tradition started, from European Royalty wearing them.

Its the Norwegian National colours I believe.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited the Future Library Forest in the Nordmarka forest this morning, May 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit during engagements in connection with the Norwegian Festival of Literature in Lillehammer today, May 26.

Nice cut, but all a bit too beige and pale, a blur of colour is missing:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the opening of the Dissimilis Festival in Oslo today, June 2:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
A very pretty blouse for Crown Princess Mette-Marit during a visit to "The Church City Mission" in Drammen and "Sisters in Business" in Slemmestad today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I like this outfit. The belt and shoes are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom