Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i44.tinypic.com/1zyecdz.jpg
Picture details
(originally posted by iceflower)
I like the idea behind the ensemble: simple straight trousers and a blouse with puffy sleeves, which suited Crown Princess Mathilde reasonably well. An abstract pattern with golden shimmer enlivens the whole look a bit. Crown Princess Mathilde did pull off the ensemble.

Belgium's Princess Mathilde is welcomed by Sabine Henry, President of Linea, as she arrives for a European congress on Alzheimer, Friday 29 May 2009 in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank

Belgium's Princess Mathilde is welcomed by a little girl as she arrives for a European congress on Alzheimer, Friday 29 May 2009 in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank

She looks very lovely!:flowers:

This is a very classical outfit, in my opinion, but very nice; after some bad choices in the past days, a good one...

Belgium's Princess Mathilde is welcomed by Sabine Henry, President of Linea, as she arrives for a European congress on Alzheimer, Friday 29 May 2009 in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank

Belgium's Princess Mathilde is welcomed by a little girl as she arrives for a European congress on Alzheimer, Friday 29 May 2009 in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank

She looks very lovely!:flowers:

The bottom pictures, is incredible sweet.
The outfit is wonderful, the detail on the jacket or coat is beautiful.
x

She looks elegant,she is very fond of wearing this combination of white and black that suits her very well:flowers:

I wish we could see the style of the pants more, but the recycled jacket (I like it) and the white pants is certainly a return to the more classical Mathilde. A nice change, I do agree!

The colorful blouse looks lovely, the belt looks lovely,too. I just don't like her hair.

She looks lovely,I love the combination of colours of the blouse and specially the golden pants.Just perfect!:flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde at the EU Headquarters in Brussels on 2 June 2009:

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zlyrn7.jpg
Photo courtesy of Iceflower in the Belgian Royal Family forum

She has worn this dress before, but I am glad to see that it has been recycled. The colors are really beautiful on her.

I think that recycling dresses is a good chioce, in particular if the dresses are nice, and also a mark of humanity of the Princess and that the Princess is "close" to common people...to tell: people, times when a Princess wore a dress only one time in all her life and used 5 dresses every day, paid by you, are finished...we Princesses are like you...

However, I like this dress, it's very nice on her, but I'm not sure about the bag...

Lovely dress. She looks very beautiful. The shoes are wonderful

Crown Princess Mathilde at the EU Headquarters in Brussels on 2 June 2009:

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zlyrn7.jpg
Photo courtesy of Iceflower in the Belgian Royal Family forum

She has worn this dress before, but I am glad to see that it has been recycled. The colors are really beautiful on her.

That is a wonderful looking dress on Mathilde. Glad she recycled this one. The shoes are very pretty aswell.
x

I was thinking that about the shoes too. I dont normally like such pointy ones, but they work well with this outfit IMO.

Thanks for the confirmation, I'd suspected as much, given the double pleats in the skirt... I just associate them with him now ;)

She looks nice ,but the outfit does not persuade me ,and I dislike the bag

Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit was appropriate. I like the combination of a white blouse with beige trousers. However, a trench with fish scales patterns is not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom