Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion
Part 3
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth & dazzling

Mathilde looked beautiful in pink, she always does, but I'm not a fan of the thigh high boots. She and Maxima wear them a lot and they are not flattering, they kind of remind me of "ladies of the evening" look.:p

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and in my opinion, the thigh high boots are very beautiful. If the rest of the outfit was something a "lady of the evening" would typically wear, then I would see your point. But when the rest of the outfit compliments the thigh high boots, then I believe the boots add a richness.

Mathilde looked beautiful in pink, she always does, but I'm not a fan of the thigh high boots. She and Maxima wear them a lot and they are not flattering, they kind of remind me of "ladies of the evening" look.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
In this period I have problems with colours...is it just an impression of mine, or the skirt and the jacket has two different reds?
This is the only thing I don't like in this outfit.

In this period I have problems with colours...is it just an impression of mine, or the skirt and the jacket has two different reds?
This is the only thing I don't like in this outfit.
I think dear mafan,all your problems of colours are because of the light of the pics:flowers:

Mathilde's Red Suit is really pretty, I especially love it for Christmas time. Not sure about the earrings, though, they look too casual, imo.

Mathilde's Red Suit is really pretty, I especially love it for Christmas time. Not sure about the earrings, though, they look too casual, imo.
I agree,they are too casual,better with more classic and sophisticated ones:flowers:

What a beautiful red outfit on Mathilde, so classic! I wish I could see her shoes better. They look like they have a design on them.

Love Mathilde's red dress and red cape. Not sure about the burgundy shoes and clutch though. Black accessories would've looked better.

I'm not crazy about capes as coats but she does look nice in this one.

This is an adorable outfit on Mathilde. Like little red riding hood. :)

Thanks for the collage!
Hopefully Crown Princess Mathilde will opt for less shiny fabrics/neon colours and more well-tailored ensembles.

Looking at the overall colors, it's obvious that she goes for the vibrant ones!

She does seem to like neon type colors.

She has many cute daytime oufits but I don't like lime green.

Cute coat! I'd love to see a clearer or closer picture of the neckline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom