Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the skirt, but not the blouse and the cardigan. She could have done much better with this lovely skirt. The cardigan is really ... bof !

I've always liked the skirt and the combination with blouse and cardigan looks good, as well.

The skirt is great, I like the blouse too but something is off about this outfit, either the dark grey cardi or the grey tights & shoes.

:previous: I totally agree. I love the skirt and the blouse, but the whole outfit is odd.

love the black and purple shoes of the woman beside Mary. Dislike mary's shoes and tights. Are her shoes gold ?

Crown Princess Mary at the Aalborg Air Base today, November 1st, wearing a white coat and black accessories, looks elegant:

** Full view ** Upper part **

no no, she can do much better. What happens to our Mary? The hat doesnt match the coat, the colour yes of course, balck and white is always a right combination. But the type of hat and the coat doesnt match.

Oh, I love this. Black and white are particular faves of mine and this just looks ladylike. Perfect!

Very smart and chic. I love black and white and I Love her coat!

Totally recycled outfit except the shoes, do not like it.

Bad hair day - look dirty and greezy.

I really love todays look! So elegant and chic and very princess Mary. I always think that white and black looks so elegant together.

Sofajr"... Bad hair day - look dirty and greezy?"

I dont see any kind of hair!!!

Agreed...are we talking dirty and greased hair with the black and white outfit? Under the hat or the previous day?

I think Mary looks good. Its a normal work day for her.

So elegant and stylish.... love it!

I like the coat, but that's about it.

I like the coat but I agree with other posters that the hat doesnt match very well.

The quality of the fabric in the cardigan outfit is what impresses me so much.

I don't mind Mary's outfit, it's very nice. But I think with all of the shoes that she owns, she could of worn a pair that goes with this better. These just don't look good IMO.:flowers:

I thank Mary looks fantastic... love the hat and coat.

Thank you iceflower...we have seen those shoes on Mary before...BUT Iam loving the shoes on the lady photographed with her...purple toes, now they are funky!

They are typical Mary shoes. Understated and elegant.

I really liked Mary's outfit at the air base; black and white is so elegant. I thought the hat was very nice and the military style of her coat was lovely and befitted the occasion. But I'm not too crazy about the outfit worn for the Christmas Seals; between the cardigan and the fussy, ruffled blouse it gave her an older look. I do like the skirt, however.

Last edited:
Totally recycled outfit except the shoes, do not like it.

Bad hair day - look dirty and greezy.
Wow! Two or three photographs of Mary and you can not only see her hair, almost completely obscured by her hat, but pronounce it both dirty and greasy? That is an impossible call and I think must relate to your personal opinion of Princess Mary than to the facts at hand. A very harsh and unkind statement. :bang:

As for recycling? What's wrong with that? Wait till she's been around as long as The Princess Royal and recycles something she wore more than 25 years ago and you might have room to complain about! Or perhaps not, seeing that economy is something to be admired in any royal family and nobody does it better! :D

The white coat would have looked good without the collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom