Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the dress! The color of the bag and earrings are beautiful. So good to see her again.

Mary looks great, the dress is definitely cute.

I usually like crocheted dresses, but this one seems to just hang on her. The bottom part seems to be well tailored, but the top part is just hanging. I also don't like the length, but I just don't like mid-calf lengths. Either knee length or maxi would be better.

I do like the colour of the dress and the colour of the bag, but would prefer the shoes to be in the same colour the dress is. It's a simple outfit and three colours are just a bit too much.

The dress is lovely. It probably looks like it hangs a little at the top because it's probably pulling down a little due to the weight of the dress.

The dress is lovely. It probably looks like it hangs a little at the top because it's probably pulling down a little due to the weight of the dress.

She looks great! Does this mean they went to the civil ceremony?

Lovely dress! I really like the turquoise bag and earrings. Mary, as usual, looks divine!

I think Mary looks stunning, love Fred's multicoloured waistcoat.

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble is a nice choice. Rich emerald matched neutral pink/beige well. The hat is quite elegant and very British. I am not keen on a shiny dress though.

Love her outfit and the hat is fun and light and in keeping with the sunny day... love her bag.

The dress is beautiful and the color looks wonderful on her. I think the hat would look better if it was one sided. Fred looks incredible!

I think Mary looked stunning at the wedding. :wub:
Loved the dress and her accessories.

Madeleine also looked very good!

Great ensemble. Colours are paired well and the hat looked terrific. Good use of jewellery too.

Unfortunately I've got the same impression:sad: .
The dress is quite acceptable but the right side of the hat looks like a dismal mistake... :whistling:

The hat reminds me of one worn by Lady Gabriella Windsor.

The dress, bag, and shoes are nice but the hat seems to be too much for her face.

One of the worst outfits I have ever seen onher. She is so pretty and has such a great figure. the shoes were great, color great. I guess if there was a necklace and NO HAT, or better headgear.

Love the outfit :) Hope we will get to see photos of the evening :)

One of the worst outfits I have ever seen onher. She is so pretty and has such a great figure. the shoes were great, color great. I guess if there was a necklace and NO HAT, or better headgear.

I didn't notice it at the time but you can also see her undergarments in some pictures. :ohmy: The color was great though.

I like the dress and hat, not my favorite color but it looks nice on Mary. Great purse

The dress and hat were okay, not awful and not wonderful. I do like the strong color.

Didn't like the hat either. She must learn to chose: A giant flower of a dish but not both:lol:
It reminds me of the hats Sophie of Wessex wears a lot.
I really don't like them.

I think the colors looks great on her, but I don't like the design of neither the dress nor the hat.
The shoes are pretty though. :)

CP Frederik looks great. I love that style.

Last edited:
I think CP Mary missed the target totally this time. This marvellous and elegant woman turned out to be one of the ones worst dressed in this wedding, in my opinion. Unusual to see such a stylish and georgeous woman miss out so bad. :ermm: Better luck another time.

Not a big fan of this dress.

It is the same Prada dress Haya wore at Ascott 2011 in purple.

Totally agree with those whose critisized Mary's ourfit for the church service.
The hat was too big and imbalanced - Look at Sophie Wessex's hat and hair-do
The dress was too bold and shiny
The man - Fred - was too colourful and his suit was ill-fitted - compared to Pr Daniel of Sweden.
Not nice at all.

I like the dress - it's okay. I don't like the hat at all - especially not with this dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom