Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice coat.By why is her hair always messy!?

The coat is okay and Maxima looks nice in the first picture, but in the other pictures her hair is really a mess.

Very nice coat.By why is her hair always messy!?
The continual combination of dye and irons (assuming her hair is not naturally as straight as she tends to wear it) would not help the overall health of her hair, and wind would not help to keep it in place!

Crown Princess Máxima at the opening of the 25th Cinekid Festival for children and teenagers
in Amsterdam today, October 11. A nice outfit but I would have preferred more elegant shoes
instead of the boots. The top is the same she already wore in Rome last week.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Really love the dress but the shoes.....

I like that top a lot, she wore it again recently. ;) Combined with this skirt it makes the overall appearance a bit blunt, IMO. The boots are nice but they must be worn differently, a younger more stylish woman would know better. :)

What a mess I ask again what is going on here. Boots with that skirt ????? I am going crazy I could scream .... totally horror at her styling in the last 6 mths. IMO

The continual combination of dye and irons (assuming her hair is not naturally as straight as she tends to wear it) would not help the overall health of her hair, and wind would not help to keep it in place!

She might need to use hair spray to help keep her hair under control.

^ It was an impressive dress indeed, hopefully she'll recycle it sometime! ;)

I like this dress, it looks good with the cape too. A nice appropriate outfit IMO.

Nice outfit. And I love the Chanel bag.

The only thing I like about the outfit is the shoes.

I agree. The shoes are very elegant indeed. The Chanel handbag is just gorgeous. However the chunky necklace spoils the look somewhat.

Last edited:

Today, October 25, Princess Máxima has opened the new building of "Voice in the City" in Haarlem,
wearing grey again and looking great - she has chosen her spider brooch again :) and I think the
coat-dress is recycled as well.

** Full view ** Upper part side view **

I don't like grey with light brown. The combination of colors is too Letizia's for my taste! :ROFLMAO:

I don't like grey with light brown. The combination of colors is too Letizia's for my taste! :ROFLMAO:

I agree. If the clutch and shoes were black or grey, they would have looked a lot better. The brown sticks out like a sore thumb. I like the rest of the look though.

I am totally not happy with grey and brown yuk however the cut of the dress is nice and the look is a little better than what we have seen of late. IMO

I am totally not happy with grey and brown yuk however the cut of the dress is nice and the look is a little better than what we have seen of late. IMO

I have to agree. She appears to be wearing dresses that are more flattering to her figure lately. Hopefully this trend will continue.;)

I like both of Maxima's grey outfits this week, but not the accesories and please.............not the spiders!

I don't like the clutch and the shoes with the grey.

Máxima today, October 26, at the conference "Development of business" in Amsterdam,
the blouse is a real blur of colour here:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom