Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic photos! I love the orange blazer that she wore in 2001 and 2003.

I love this look on Princess Maxima, elegant and very appropriate for the occasion. Her hair looks like it has been professionally done.....so much better. It is still natural but has a "finished" look to it.

I agree, that was one of the first things that I noticed. Very happily.

This outfit is perfect for her! Her hair looks great, and the outfit complements her haircolor and skin-tone nicely.

Evaluation on Maximas Outfits in 2008

One of our fellow posters asked me to do a evaluation on Maximas outfits in 2008 (as I've done for CP Mary, too)

This is my result:

We've seen Princess Maxima 58 times in 2008 (I've found pics for 58 times), 28 times she has worn "new" outfits, and 30 times she has worn something what we have seen before.
Sometimes I've counted outfits more than once, for the first outfit as 'new' for the second time as 'recycled'

One of our fellow posters asked me to do a evaluation on Maximas outfits in 2008 (as I've done for CP Mary, too)

This is my result:

We've seen Princess Maxima 58 times in 2008 (I've found pics for 58 times), 28 times she has worn "new" outfits, and 30 times she has worn something what we have seen before.
Sometimes I've counted outfits more than once, for the first outfit as 'new' for the second time as 'recycled'
thank you so much for your update, how can you do it? is marvellous!!!!!i ake my hat off for you!!!!!!

This is my result:

thank you so much for your update, how can you do it? is marvellous!!!!!i ake my hat off for you!!!!!!

i really do too! that is great work, thanks so much! :flowers:

I think that Maxima looked great. She has combined the various textures really well & the colours are nice too.
I really like her shoes, & the cut of her pants.
Her hair could be better, could be (& has been) a lot worse.

i really don't like the spiders!!!! he is thingking in halloween!

i really don't like the spiders!!!! he is thingking in halloween!
Is Halloween celebrated in the Netherlands? If not, it appears that Princess Maxima is trying to start a trend.:rolleyes:

The shirt is very pretty, but I don't understand the spiders. They are very funny, but I am not sure that she is wearing them in an attempt to be humourous. I really like the collar and color of her shirt.

A very pretty outfit. I like the match of the silky top with the dark pants. The spider adds a nice touch to the look though I am not a fan of spider. Maybe if she went for one spider it wouldve looked nicer.

Full view

I really like the blouse with a pencil skirt, like the model is wearing. However, Maxima looks lovely in her trousers. She definitely has the personality to wear the spiders on her blouse, but I can't help but think that it would have looked nicer with a floral brooch like the model wears.

Is this a coat or a dress? Either way, I really like it. The flowers are nice, but not overwhelming. The fitted look works with her figure. I think that she looks great in these photos.

I really like it too. I hadn't seen in before. Does anyone have any more pictures of it?
It looks like it was worn at an event both during the & at night I think.

Last edited:
The coat is lovely, very nice. I wish Maxima would make some effort with her hair, it's just one hand grip & go. Looks sloppy compared to the outfit she's wearing.

The spiders were a bit too luxurios, in my opinion she should't be wearing them!!! These coat is also a bit too mucht exagerated :cool:

That pictures are really old. :D
They were taken in 2002.
marmi said:
Does anyone have any more pictures of it?
Yes, here are a few more of Máxima attending Eloise's baptism:
http://www.geocities.com/marliesq/ned_mab_doop2.jpg (beneluxpress)
http://www.geocities.com/marliesq/ned_mab_doop1.jpg (Getty)

A current one:

30-10-2008 Zeist Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Fairtrade week in Hotel Theater Figi in Zeist.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08103011.jpg

The dress is lovely.... but i don't like the over-knee boots :cool: with that outfit at all.

Last edited:
That pictures are really old. :D
They were taken in 2002.

30-10-2008 Zeist Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Fairtrade week in Hotel Theater Figi in Zeist.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08103011.jpg

The dress is lovely.... but i don't like the over-knee boots :cool: with that outfit at all.

Are these full-leg boots? They don't seem to end!!! The cape is too much for me. It looks like a grey, shapeless curtain and because it's Halloween I can't help thinking Maxima being able to spread her arms, doing a Batman and fly home after the event.

The dress is very nice, but I agree with the other posters about the boots. They just don't work with this dress, IMO.

The dress would have looked so nice with brown pumps. I'm not a huge boot lover anyway. I'm just getting used to the grey and brown thing, not seen much in US until last couple of seasons. More European, I like it the more I see it. Is it already that cold in the Netherlands?

Is it already that cold in the Netherlands?
Well, the last days it was very cold in Western Europe. Today it was around 6 °C!
That's why it's strange to see Máxima wearing SHORT sleeves while most other people wear winter coats and scarfs. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom