Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily there are only a few people who will see images of this. The magazines/newspapers usually cut things of where it gets bad and rarely show a unflattering picture of Maxima. Almost never a word of critisism on her style, and even very seldom on her hair.

You're right, Marengo. I have wondered myself why there's hardly any critisism on her style or her hair from the press.

OMG it is tooooooooooo much for me. Just when you think she is doing well BAM grey a/k boots and the dreaded tiger print TOGETHER. Someone save this woman.

I do think she is a vivacious woman and she has a warm smile but I sometimes wonder what she thinks of when she wears such dreadful outfits?:ermm::nonono: She used to be so elegantly dressed and now she tends to wear such loud articles of clothing. And don't get me started on her hair!

I don't like the tiger dress and the boots. Terrible!:eek:
Maxima seems to love those boots as today she wore the same boots in brown.
Princess Maxima in Breda, 04-12-2008.
PPE
PPE

those boots that go over the knee are terrible - totally inappropiate for a princess to wear

those boots that go over the knee are terrible - totally inappropiate for a princess to wear
I agree. Horrible boots. I don't like them at all.
The coat is lovely.

Omg.. the leopard print outfit was absolutely hideous. There was nothing nice about it. The print of the dress combined with the hideous grey (!) overknee boots... Gosh...

Too funny! I just can't think of an elegant occasion that calls for over the knee boots, and this seems like and elegant occasion!! Suit actually wasn't bad but who can notice because the boots are so bad!!:ohmy:

Agree the boots are terrible!
I'm not a big fan of the suit but with those boots she ruined all! :cool:

my goodness who is dressing her? does she has an stylist person? please she really need help!!!

The boots were the downfall of both outfits, but what is the temperature like there now, is it likely that that is a reason for the boots???

yesterday was in this shop, it calls ECCOCCI, i am not sure if anybody here knows the shop, yhey have a bigsale so i went in, nice cloths but i saw a similar set as Maxima, and I thought not even with this discount I buy it it is horrible!!!

I like the coat that Maxima wore in Breda, but like everyone else, I am not fond of the over-the-knee boots. They just do not look good on her.

Thanks for the link, Marmi! I loved the third and the fourth dresses. The fourth dress (Oscar de la Renta?) was absolutely perfect on Maxima. The cut, style, and overall look was a perfect match for Maxima's personality.

Thank you, that was a very nice review!

Thank you,Princess Maxima!!I like most of her outfits and accessories.My favourites:the Valentino red gown,that wore at Prince Charles' birthday,and the Chanel 5.55 bag!!Absolutely amazing,elegant and all time classic!!

Fantastic website, Princess Maxima! I loved the coat that she wore to the Club de Madrid, and the first two casual looks during her visit to Buenos Aires. Maxima has a great daytime style.

Thank you so much princess maxima,, you are fantastic1 you did marvellous! i love it !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the summary I liked the plain line day wear she should reaaly stick to that it is what suits here the very best. Yes the Chanel beg was stunning, Valentino ever though IMO not the nicest gown on her the colour was stunning. I loved the Missoni on her.

Thanks,Her Majesty!!

Now let's choose:I find No10 (the black peep-toes) the most elegant :flowers:
I'm not really sure if I like the rest of them...propably not :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom