Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 35: November 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The smokey eyes are beautiful. Her makeup is perfect. The outfit was great, once she took off the coat inside. The coat kind of threw it off, I think. The "genie pants" weren't working with the coat. I like the outfit a lot, sans coat. :D

But...... I wonder what was the thing that caught the reflective lights (flashes from the cameras?) on her coat? Was it a brooch?

Charlotte is lovely. She puts Kate Moss to rest.
If I should be hyper-critical I do not like her shiny forehead, though.

I think Charlotte's skin tends to be oily. Her mother Princess Caroline also had that problem as a young woman.

She is magnificent, but I'm persuaded that her dress and make up are done by a stylist. Do not forget that she is "acting" like a model for gucci, she is "on duty", it is not the real Charlotte.

Jumpsuit looks great from the waist up. Below it's horrible. I hate pants like these. They look like they're sporting a heavy diaper underneath. And something in her make-up is missing. There are the smokey-eyes and then nothing. Good for her on trying something different though.

Jumpsuit looks great from the waist up. Below it's horrible. I hate pants like these. They look like they're sporting a heavy diaper underneath. And something in her make-up is missing. There are the smokey-eyes and then nothing. Good for her on trying something different though.

Makeuppers say that when you have smoky eyes, all the other face should be disctere. Mybe is that. IMO she does not need so much makeup, but it might be better for promotional pictures after.

WOW, she is beautiful from head to toes on that Gucci pics!!
I love everything, even the trousers. She is looks magnificent.

I didn't like the Etam pics. Yeah, the jacket is very nice but she didn't look beautiful imo. Actually, I found she was on the plain side, but I didn't want to come here just to write something negative about her.

But now that I've seen the Gucci pics, everything is forgiven. love the dress-troussers, love the make-up, shoes, the hair. I think it is quite obvious that this had been done by Gucci professional because she only looks that good at Gucci events (like the dolce vita screen in rome).
I wonder if she could work with them when she attends other event, like the monaco rose ball and such. They do such a nice work with her and bring out her beauty so easily, something Karl never did for her.

Only criticism: please, girl, EAT SOMETHING, as with all undernourished socialites, your head is starting to look too big for your body again!

Oops, go to Stars and scroll down, it should be the first one on the right.

I love the top of the dress but those pants are freaking me out. oh my god.

Makeuppers say that when you have smoky eyes, all the other face should be disctere. Mybe is that. IMO she does not need so much makeup, but it might be better for promotional pictures after.
Yes, but then look at her eyebrows. The black eyeshadow is almost touching it. It makes it look rough.

It´s just me or Charlotte Casiraghi is to skiny at the moment?

She looks gorgoeus. We are not used to so much make-up on her, but I like it for a change.

She's very skinny, her pictures from Brasil astonished me, you can count her ribs and zero breasts.
Anyway, I love those Gucci pics of Charlotte. The smoky eyes make up is great. you don't need more make up when you go heavy on your eyes like that. Wow. Amazing.

She is such a pretty girl, I wonder why she would dress up like a Hell's Angel moll. Or possibly Vlad the Impaler's gf. My goodness!!

She is a pretty girl but that bright red lipstick does nothing for her.

Harsh red lipstick ages anyone - couldn't stand it when it was the ONLY color Tatiana wore, and cannot stand seeing anyone under the age of 45 wearing it - just doesn't work! But, I think Gucci prepared her look for the evening, so it probably isn't a color she would have chosen.

Am I missing something? She wore no red lipstick at the Gucci thing. She just had sultry smoky eyes and had perfect matt skin obvously achieved by professionals.

It was at the Etam show that she looked like a mess with the bright skin and red lips.

trepstrep said:
Am I missing something? She wore no red lipstick at the Gucci thing. She just had sultry smoky eyes and had perfect matt skin obvously achieved by professionals.

It was at the Etam show that she looked like a mess with the bright skin and red lips.

The red lipstick was not in reference to the Gucci event.
It was just a general observation.

Tatiana looks very cute in that photo.Very natural.On the other hand Laeticia looks like a fifty year old woman.Thank you all for posting.

Great pictures - of the birthday party, too! Interesting that Andrea is in the back of the group, and not sitting near Tatiana....still a head scratcher - are they dating, are they not? Also, interesting to see Charlotte with Eugenie again....been a long time since they hung out socially....

She looks good, but none of those outfits are stunning. I hate harem pants, but her shoes are killer. And I like the coat she wears in the picture with Eugenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom