Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna make a guess: Is this NATAN? ?

Let's see: horrible seams, stiff & shiny fabric, wrinkles and crazy embelishments. It can only be Natan. But he has made worse creations.

Last edited:
Both ladies looked nice and both wore Natan indeed.

Natan or not,it's drop dead gorgious!!:flowers:

it's amazing how can Queen Mawima can looks stunning and fabulous in not stunning or pretty dress
i don't like the dress neither the color or the fabric but still Maxima looks wondeful maybe it's the hat:D

Hat heaven, glorious hat heaven. Love when Max is on tours, can always count on at least one good look. Absolutely in love with the hat and hair :flowers:

I actually like the color of the dress but that's all. I hate the shiny material. And the thing on her shoulder makes me think of moss.

Oh dear.... new culottes. And they aren't even the worst part of the outfit. Possibly HM's worst outfit of this year. And there were many awful outfits to chose from.

Natan again of course. Six years to go before he reaches the age of retirement.

Last edited:
Oh dear.... new culottes. And they aren't even the worst part of the outfit. Possibly HM's worst outfit of this year. And there were many awful outfits to chose from.

A Natan pyama,what can possibly be wrong with that??It's a tad too much,but it would do great in a musical wouldn't it.

Heavens above I hope its not windy or Queen Máxima might take off! I really wish she'd ditch Nathan for awhile as there have been too many dreadful fashion moments this year.

Oh dear, it's Máx in Natan, and Natan at its max.

Maxima, Maxima, Maxima, what are we going to do with you?

Sigh.

I can't think of a single positive thing to say.

I think that the blouse on its own could be pretty but the trousers/ culottes and jacket are awful. Plus whats with liking for nude? Have Natan bought a job lot that they need to get rid of? It really doesn’t do anything for Max. She could do with taking tips from M-T. You might say it was a boring outfit but least it was appropriate for an oil refinery(or whatever they were visiting) and not the Vogue fashion shoot Máxima thought she was on.

What was the name of that old American TV show with. young Sally Field? The Flying Nun maybe ? That is what Queen Maxina’s today’s outfit reminds me of in the wind .

Last edited:

LOL, Satan never rests! The best I can say is the blouse is okay and the jewelry is pretty (not including the hairband).

He was created a baron though, wasn’t he ? I suppose the Benelux royals appreciate him then.

To be fair, some of his outfits are actually nice.

i am probably the only one but i love this - the colour is beautiful, that blouse looks dreamy, and so does the beautifully tailored jacket on top. and those shoes! - to die for. my only but is that the trousers crease a lot. would have loved them in a less creasy kind of fabric.

I think any one of those pieces could be made to work with other separates: the blouse and a pair of slim trousers, those cullottes with a more form-fitting top, the jacket with a pencil skirt...but together the proportions are all off, the color is head to toe blergh...ugh.

I don't know why I don't hate it.

It's not a good outfit by all means. It's actually quite horrendous, even though I appreciate the use of a fun headband, but on Máx, it always becomes her. The clothing is never wearing her, which is integral.

Beautiful color but this pink look is terrible and too much.

well nothing seems working with this outfit each piece is worst than the other,i really hope not to see it again on Maxima

This is just one massive ball of blah :ohmy: I don't mind neutrals, but all one neutral head to toe is rarely done well. And isn't done well here. It needs to be broken up with something.

Not to mention how wrinkled it is.

The 2nd newspaper of the country dedicated an article to the culotte's, with the headline: Maxima's culotte: no, no no! It is the most visited article on the website. At least people will now know that there was a state visit to Luxembourg, as it got little press attention.

https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/maxima-s-culotte-nee-nee-nee~ae2382f0/

It did not really generate little attention: yesterday in the daily evening program on RTL (with Humberto Tan) the jewelry expert Martijn Akkerman had to explain all and everything about Máxima's jewels because of the reapparance of long not seen items. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom