Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today dress is lovely but she must wear another colour shoes not grey

the red dress is by Giambattista Valli, I have seen it in Harvey Nichols London where Rania does a lot of shopping

Today's outfit is so classic and so chic!I loved the dress.She wears G.Valli quite often.The coat was beautiful,everything seems right!
Has anyone else noticed that she took her best outfits with her in Italy or am I the only one??

You´re welcome.
The Fendi bag is nice I like the colour and design.

Rania's Italian visit wardrobe was amazing. She looked incredible throughout and her daywear was incredibly elegant yet modern.

My personal favourite was the orange dress she wore on the last day, it was beautiful and the colour really suited her. IMO she should wear this sort of colour more often.

Yes Godiva thank´s. I like the Prada jacket but I´m not sure about shoes.

Yes Godiva thank´s. I like the Prada jacket but I´m not sure about shoes.

Yes, the jacket has beautiful color and suits more on Rania than on the model. As for the shoes I don't like them either though they suit on QRania's legs and one could say they are nice, it seems that QR likes eccentric shoes or maybe it was cold in Rome because I saw that Mrs Napolitano wore woolen scarf and gloves.

So, it's a Prada jacket! Thanks for the info! I agree that it looks much better on QR.
The shoes disappointed me. There are so many beautiful booties out there.

Th dress she wore to the museum was by Nina Ricci not Roland Mouret as I thought and it is purple. I saw it in Harvey Nichols. I have to say that it did not look very nice on the hanger.

Thank´s Chelsea. Do you know who is the designer grey dress that she wore during reception at Quirinale?

So, it's a Prada jacket! Thanks for the info! I agree that it looks much better on QR.
The shoes disappointed me. There are so many beautiful booties out there.

Actually, Chelsea gave the information that the jacket is by Prada in a previous post.:flowers:

Th dress she wore to the museum was by Nina Ricci not Roland Mouret as I thought and it is purple. I saw it in Harvey Nichols. I have to say that it did not look very nice on the hanger.

Yes, that is very true, it is by Nina Ricci, amazing dress : Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2009 Collection Slideshow on Style.com

It is from Pre-Fall 2009 collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love Rania in Orange, and absolutely loved the leather jacket...it was fun to watch her fashion this week in Italy. (It was also good to see Iman traveling and out with her mother).

I really was never a big fan of her wedding dress as well- the jacket was all wrong, and that belt?...dont get me started-

Do you know if he designed the other dress as well?

It's interesting that with the exception of the Stephen Rolland gown all of her wardrobe during the state visit was by Italian designers. I wonder if that was a deliberate decision.

I don´t kow Little star, I know he made more dresses to Queen Noor.

I read somehwere that it was Noor who decided that Bruce Oldfield would be Rania's dress designer, as you say because she was such a regular client.

I read somehwere that it was Noor who decided that Bruce Oldfield would be Rania's dress designer, as you say because she was such a regular client.

I never read it thank´s for info.

Salma from all of us, thank you so much for the wonderful gallery you created of Q Rania's Fashions for her state visit for Italy in the Royal Forums Article today. It was alot of work, and I know many must have enjoyed the recap as much as I did. Keep up the good work. Not bad when you have someone as lovely and stylish as Rania to track, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom