Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mathilde have nicer dress but Maxima have nicer hat. The compination is perfect.

Queen Maxima looked lovely. I do not mind the turban headpiece.

A very beautiful and nicely fitting dress for Queen Maxima. How the lace is placed down the front seems to be quite classic style as it reminds of Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee state dress.

Too much make up and lipstick for Maxima.

That seems the fashion these days. The "natural" maquillage has been left and now retro 1950-colours have a revival (like the 1950's style dresses).

Look at the make-up of Princess Charlène this week, Queen Mathilde yesterday and Queen Máxima today: all of them with pancake, lots of blusher and a clear red lipstick. Today Queen Mathilde wore a softer lipstick but still a lot pancake and blusher.

I prefer more au naturel but tja... I am not the one prescribing what mode is anno 2015...

:lol:

I like her dress, very nice and classy, I think it looks a little tight on her! but it is a beautiful dress! who is the designer?

Queen Máxima at an exhibition opening in Rotterdam today, June 19, looking great in a new Natan dress combined with a recycled hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like her so much :) And i think is the first time and likely the last i like the hat too.:)

Queen Máxima at an exhibition opening in Rotterdam today, June 19, looking great in a new Natan dress combined with a recycled hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The geometric pattern is not so my liking but Máxima with nice hair, big hat, great smile, that is always a winner. What a strange choice of bijoux. Orange feathers (corals?) around her neck?

That hurts the eyes! Not a fan of the pattern.

LaRae

I like her dress, very nice and classy, I think it looks a little tight on her! but it is a beautiful dress! who is the designer?

Queen Mathilde wore a yellow dress from.... Natan.
Her outfit was completed with a hat from.... Fabienne Delvigne.

Queen Máxima wore a grey dress with lace applications from.... Natan.
Her outfit was completed with a hat from.... Fabienne Delvigne.

No idea if both ladies have coordinated but I think one of both Queens should choose another designer because the same model hat worn by Queen Mathilde was already worn by Queen Máxima, who on her turn has worn the hat, model Ariane. This is a loved model (she has it in different colours.) Both ladies looked super but the "surprise" is a bit off because the signatures of Natan and Delvigne are so recognizeable. I hoped Queen Máxima would go for Claes Iversen, after her succesful outfits during the Danish State Visit.

Has she got a lobster around her neck good lord.
But I love her in a big hat

I think the wardrobes of Queen Máxima and Queen Mathilde easily can fill a whole ladies' fashion shop. It is unbelievable how many clothes and accessoires the royals have.

When I first saw this outfit the word "sassy" sprung to mind for some reason and I like the whole outfit from hat to shoes. It would be great to see closeup of the necklace, but I agree it is a little avant-garde.

I love it- even if it makes me a bit dizzy...:dizzy:
Edit- Don't care for the lobster around her neck at all.

Last edited:
I loved her whole look. The dress is lovely and so is the hat. I love wide brim hat's on Maxima, she wears them well.

Maxima looks wonderful! I love the colours of the outfit. I'm not a fan of the hat personally, though Maxima has the personality to pull off these large hats. Is the orange a necklace or part of some sort of collar? I can't exactly tell but I think it's a necklace.

Queen Maxima looked amazing in a wide-brimmed hat. No one can wear such hats better than her. I liked rich colour of the ensemble.

June 22, 2015 - Queen Maxima in a black and white printed dress matched with a green shawn, green belt and green sandal heels.

Love the whole look, especially the sandals. The green belt, shoes and shawl look great with the dress.

Full view

:previous: This outfit wouldn't normally be my cup of tea, but it's very "Maxima" so she manages to get away with it. I do like the bold design of the dress against the bold green scarf though.

I dislike the pattern, but the shawl is beautiful.

A very striking outfit for Maxima today - the green accessories against the black and white work really nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom