Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's a snake print, but some kind of print indeed. Overall the Princess looks professional and appropriate.

It is nice to see Crown Princess Mathilde recycling the suit. The suit per se is nice. However, it appears to be one size larger on her.
I didn't want to suggest in post #30 that more interesting viz. more colourful jewelry should be rather eye-catching costume jewelry -actually I second your preference for real jewels. Experiment with your fashion as you like but adhere to nice natural gemstones and precious metals:D.
[my bolding]
I agree with you. It is always better to have fewer pieces of the real jewellery.

I like the checkered outfit, including the black and white shoes. She looks sharp!

I'm not a big fan of orange, but this suit looks well-tailored and quite elegant. Once again the overall look is professional and neat.

:previous:
I agree with you. Crown Princess Mathilde does a good job of pulling off the orange colour.

She does pull off orange very well, and looks lovely.

I think Mathilde looks good in bright colours in general.

Mathilde is one that can wear orange and look good. She looks very smart in this outfit.

The whole look appears to be appropriate. I am not keen of muddy brown-grey colour palette though.

The colors are quite dull & boring. Nothing special, would be ideal maybe for a winter day under a heavy coat.

Gosh, isn't this the same dress as Maxima wore today (or was it yesterday)? All these similarities have started to annoy me. Where is personal style? Ah, anyway, Mathilde looked really good in it.

Gosh, isn't this the same dress as Maxima wore today (or was it yesterday)? All these similarities have started to annoy me. Where is personal style? Ah, anyway, Mathilde looked really good in it.

Yes, I think it is the same dress. Maxima and Mathilde seem to share the love for the same designer (I think the dress is from Natan). I don't mind that much though - I more think it is funny. On one occasion where both were attending they wore a very similar black/white coat. It looked like they were sisters.

I also remember that both ladies have worn the same white skirt. By Natan. Always.;) lol I was just wondering whether this has started to annoy them too. Don't they prefer unique clothes for themselves?!

Yeah, from their perspective it must be getting a little embarrising. Maybe one of them should change the favorite designer.

For Natan I think it's a nice outfit, a bit plain and boring perhaps. But I actually like the cardi and the shoes are very nice, IMO.

I like the dress itself, just not the brown cardi with it.

It is weird how Mathilde and Maxima keep wearing the same clothes. They should check with eachother b4 buying their clothes. :D

I thought the dress and cardigan were nice and yes, it's the same style that Maxima wore in New York.

I don't think they should look at each other when buying clothes. We do see that because we are focussing ourself on the royals and there activities but here in Belgium we only see the images of Mathilde and in Holland probabelly the same with Maxima.
The only time they should discuss this in my opinion is when attending something together.

I don't mind the dress or cardigan. Seems like a nice color combination for this time of year. What I find is that many times the fit of what Matilda wears isn't the best. Her clothing doesn't seem tailored in a flattering way for her.

Boring lady, boring clothes n' style.. Add her bad posture n' u have one of fashion's worst enemies.. For a woman her age, she could change this hairstyle n' shake things up a bit. She needs lots of work.. Good luck!

There is too much grey in the outfit. I am not sure about a cape-looking coat. It would be much better, if Crown Princess Mathilde diluted greyness with a bright coloured bag.

I love the gray outfit... it's quite appropriate for the event.

Boring lady, boring clothes n' style.. Add her bad posture n' u have one of fashion's worst enemies.. For a woman her age, she could change this hairstyle n' shake things up a bit. She needs lots of work.. Good luck!

She doesn't need that much work:flowers: Just some better tailoring. She is a lovely lady.

I like what we can see of this outfit and hope we get a better look at it.

I like the grey outfitt especially the shoes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom