Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: June 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those trousers with those high heels don't look nice on Letizia, IMO. They make her look shorter.
Purepeople

Yeah I agree with you. The top is nice and the jacket, maybe some longer trousers.
x

Thank you dazzling for the links.
But,I don't think they look similar.
In the pics you posted,the pants are larger.The shoes are also not similar.
Short and tight pants combined with very thick shoes makes Letizia look thinner and smaller.
In my opinion,the fact that something is fashionable doesn't mean that it's elegant.We must select only outfits that suit our body type,social status,and our age.We don't have to follow fashion blindly.

Belga
Belga
If I am not wrong, they are the same as the red/orange ones, but different colour.
Belga

:previous: She wore the two pairs during the visit to Colombia.
I like the golden ones.

:previous: She wore the two pairs during the visit to Colombia.
I like the golden ones.

Yes she did. Ahh what a guess :lol:
And they are indeed quite awful, how every many colours or fabrics she has them in they will always be awful to me.

I am sorry, but I was perfectly happy with just seeing her in the lovely white dress. :) I really could have done without seeing the 'shoes'...

Belga
Belga
If I am not wrong, they are the same as the red/orange ones, but different colour.
Belga

I adore this style of dress, simple cut and in same time very "habillé", and the more important she wore it nicely. about her sandals, they have a nice color and a very elegant design, and they match well with the dress

Viana Awards today
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...e-viana-premio-principe-de-viana-07$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...e-viana-premio-principe-de-viana-09$599x0.jpg

is she wearing flat shoes today?

originally posted by lula

http://crownprincesseswatchers.blogspot.com/2009/06/remise-du-prix-culturel-prince-de-viana.html a lookback at previous years - i am a little disapointed by todays outfit as it has been seen many many times before plus she normally wears a skirt not trousers

Last edited:
And she looks wonderful standing next to her Tall Felipe! I see nothing odd about her being shorter than him. They look fantastic together. No need to wear stilts to appear taller, Letizia. Enjoy his height!

I had a look though some old Spanish threads and found some outfits that I really loved.
Here are some of my favourites:

Daytime Fashion

Outfit1
White engagement suit - she looked absolutely perfect that day. I loved that suit.

Outfit2
Purple jacket and cream colored skirt

Outfit3
Picture 1
Picture2
One of my favourites suits ever worn by Letizia. Great colour and cut.

Outfit4
Purple jacket and skirt - the colour looks lovely

Outfit5
Shiny jacket and printed skirt

Outfit6
Cute purple dress- did she ever recycle it?

Outfit7
Black-white combination. Love the skirt!

Outfit8
Cream colored coat and sparkling dress

Outfit 9
White suit - it looked really lovely with the belt and matching purse

Outfit 10
Picture1
Picture2
Very elegant in black - I liked it both times she wore it

Outfit 11
Lovely suit... only didn't like the orange part of the shoes ;)

(pictures from jamd, terra, informacia, prisma,anp)

And she looks wonderful standing next to her Tall Felipe! I see nothing odd about her being shorter than him. They look fantastic together. No need to wear stilts to appear taller, Letizia. Enjoy his height!

There may be some who dislike platform shoes but they are all over the shops and have been for some time now.

Back to today's outfit, I think the white dress she wore yesterday would have looked much nicer. Although I'm bored of today's monochrome outfit in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a look though some old Spanish threads and found some outfits that I really loved.

Outfit6
Cute purple dress- did she ever recycle it?

(pictures from jamd, terra, informacia, prisma,anp)

Yes i think she wore it twice - china and somewhere else i think

I love outfit 2! The colors and style are really pretty. She should recycle this outfit.

Outfit1
Outfit2
Picture 1
Picture2
Outfit4
Outfit5
Outfit6
Outfit7
Outfit8
Outfit 9
Picture1
Picture2
Outfit 11

whenever we see letizia well groomed in a stunning daytime outfit we can be assured that the picture is at least 2 years old. the sparkle has long gone.

Crown princesses watchers: Remise du prix culturel "prince de Viana"

yes how disappointing and just another display of how letizia's sense of dressing / choice of outfits went downhill between 2004 and 2009.

the black and white outfit is ok but worn to death without any variation. a black skirt would have looked much better, nice shoes though.

The natural sparkle in her face and smile has also vanished.

I looked at those pics above and I still say to myself how pretty natural she was then..

now she is more professional...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom