Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Letizia is O.k because I think she was only going to see the sailling so boots are O.K. The blouse is lovely and very normal to wear daily, I love the blouse. But I think the children are overdressed for such an ocassion, they should be wearing some jeans or other confortable troussers, not those dresses :bang:

chuchu said:
Not everyone is criticizing her outfit. I think the majority likes her outfit.]
That's what I thought, too.

biboquinhas said:
But I think the children are overdressed for such an ocassion, they should be wearing some jeans or other confortable troussers, not those dresses
Well, I don't know what kind of event that was (some sailing event right?), but you know how little girls are... they usually just love to wear dresses to look like Princesses. ;) I don't think it's uncomfortabel for one of the girls to wear dresses instead of throusers.

Now let's get back on topic please: Letizia's Daytime Fashion.
If you would like to discuss the Girls's Fashion, please use this thread instead:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f97/fashion-little-royals-8730-10.html#post757042

I love this outfit. Lovely jacket, don't think it's Chanel but it has a similar style, and the pants work well as a skirt would have been a bit overdressed for the occasion. One of the best outfits in months.

I really like the jacket.
I agree with you DoM; I also thought it might be by Chanel. At least the style looks similar.

Lovely outfit. I liked the shirt & the jacket very elegent & I can imagine what a lovely skirt suit this would make.

I really like the jacket.
I agree with you DoM; I also thought it might be by Chanel. At least the style looks similar.

Chanel usually has these labelled buttons or some other labels somewhere on their stuff therefore I believe Varela dreamed of Lagerfeld one night and designed this jacket.

i dont get why everyone is criticising her over wearing a 3/4 jacket its the fashion at the minute everywhere and im sure we have seen other princesses wearing the same style
I was thinking the same thing. Letizia's outfit is very similar to something I saw in Glamour the other day.

The colors are really eye-catching. If you wear colors like this you can be sure to be in the focus of all attention.

I really love that coat and the dress even more. I really like Letizia wearing different shades of pink and purple. A million times better then all that gray she used to wear.
Honestly:
This is my favourite outfit worn by her since a longer time. Really beautiful. Any idea who's the designer of the dress?

This is such a great outift, I love the coat.

The colors are really eye-catching. If you wear colors like this you can be sure to be in the focus of all attention.

I really love that coat and the dress even more. I really like Letizia wearing different shades of pink and purple. A million times better then all that gray she used to wear.
Honestly:
This is my favourite outfit worn by her since a longer time. Really beautiful. Any idea who's the designer of the dress?

I agree, i like gray color but the constant gray outfits began to be a little boring.
These colors and theses beautiful prints suit a lot to any woman.
I don´t know who is the designer.

i adore thsi purple dress and coat its so spring like and really eye catching its the best outfit in ages

That outfit is very nice, finally we see some colour! Moreover, Felipe managed to pull off a matching tie :cool:
Hope most of the grey stuff will go to Zarzuela's next charity clothes collection, it's about time.

Letizia´s outfit today was so beautiful, so lovely colour!
LFI

WOW... WOW... and WOW!!! Joining the other members, I have to say that this outfit is truly amazing. The bright cold colour becomes Crown Princess Letizia very much. She should wear more bright colours as they tend to enhance her complexion.

Wow! I agree with everything thats been said - that the colour is great for her, esp. when compared with grey!
Very appropriate.

What a great outfit! Purple is her color!

Well, what a freat start for spring, one of her best outfits for the season so far. Printed dress is lovely, print isnt too much, purple coat adds alot of color which this outfit needed. Liked the whole look

well, at least she tried to mix grey with coloured scarf :lol:

I feel quite well about outfit, maybe because her smile and fresh not-tired look prepossessed me :wub:

Over the last few days, here are my thoughts, the black and white/off-white combo was fantastic, the purple outfit was lovely (the jacket could have been a little more fitted), the grayish outfit from today was ok, I would have loved to have seen it with a pair of pants instead of the skirt. Her smile as of late has definately been her best accessory, glad to see if back.

Most of Rania's clothes are made of better fabrics, so was Carla's purple coat from Dior, but those clothes are of different price range compared to the much cheaper clothes from the Spanish designers.
I think her today's outfit much better than some of her grandma's suits the last few months. In the future, she can also wear this top with her favorite white pants :).

http://images2.image-data.com/images/1/lowres/93591/93591921.jpg
http://images2.image-data.com/images/1/lowres/93591/93591920.jpg

I like her ensemble. Personally speaking, I believe Letizia is simply beautiful whatever she wears. :)

Well done to Letizia - the last few outfits have been really lovely. She seems to have added colour and accessories which make a great difference to an outfit.

Spring must be having an uplifting effect.:flowers:

Loved her look! The combination of the scarf & jacket was perfect. The skirt might be abit too short but looks good & gives her some height. Overall, colors were soft & looked very elegent.
This outfit reminds me of a suit she wore when she first got married, printed skirt & a lime green jacket.

Over all, I think Letizia dresses very well. I think she suits strong bold colours best, reds and purples etc. She looks very thin in some photos, she was very thin when in the early stages of both her previous pregnancies, I assume from morning sickness - could it be?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom