Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words right out of my mouth, Emmily! She finally looks like the Crown Princess should dress...

Two rather nice outfits in a row, which amounts to a minor miracle - this dress (very Jackie Kennedy) and the grey skirt & blouse outfit (of which the skirt was of very poor quality, though).
Apart from the hair, which is a flat, dull and stringy no-go, perhaps there's some light at the end of the tunnel... perhaps.

You do have a way with words, Boris! I so agree with what you have to say. I didn't mind the skirt and blouse outfit but I didn't care for the shoes. What else is new??
I am hoping Letizia is on a roll, as well... Perhaps. :)

I really like this look, its very fresh and elegant for summer. She looks polished and put together & I love the shoes. Way to go Letizia!:flowers:

The last several outfits have been really good. The shoes don't bother me, but that stringy hair is driving me NUTS!

The last two outfits were okay and Letizia looked nice. Didn't like the shoes with the gray outfit.

the white dress is perfect, she shoes are well matched.
The only thing is missing is hair - she need a good hairdo! :bang:

Great white dress, the pockets/detailing added alot to the look. I liked the texture of the fabric which also was not out there. Letizia pulls off white/cream very well and I like the fact she did not match it with a jacket nor a cardi.
Heels dont look bad at all with the dress.
Hair looks lifeless which was a pitty.

Great white dress, the pockets/detailing added alot to the look. I liked the texture of the fabric which also was not out there. Letizia pulls off white/cream very well and I like the fact she did not match it with a jacket nor a cardi.
Heels dont look bad at all with the dress.
Hair looks lifeless which was a pitty.
You couldn't have expressed better what is also my opinion, dazzling! I think the pockets/detailing added a slightly modern touch to the classic texture of the fabric -they would have looked even prettier if their colour had been navy blue for this particular event;)- and yes, cream suits Letizia's teint as well as her hazel eyecolour.

I don't know if it's Varela but I think it is new. One of her nicest ones lately.

No, she has wore this suit with the same shirt and necklace, too. And I think that shoes were also the same. I didn't like this suit it looks awkward on her, and I don't like how she combines it either.

I'm begging for her to wear that purple dress again, please, I need a bit of colour.

The suit doesn't really match the season. It looks more like an autumn or winter suit in my opinion.

I had a difficult time picking her out in the group picture. She just does nothing to make certain that she stands out in a crowd like most of the other royals do. Wear some color, Letizia!

No, she has wore this suit with the same shirt and necklace, too. And I think that shoes were also the same. I didn't like this suit it looks awkward on her, and I don't like how she combines it either.

I was referring to this event, with the marine top.
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www3.pictures.z...etizia+Attends+International+wvaJoccYxlml.jpg

The cut is not flattering, almost as usual.

Some critical voices on Letizias style, naming vulgar shoes, different "beauty procedures", ugly purses. For some reason they are praising her hairstyle though ;)
Época machaca a la princesa Letizia

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to see the link, Duke of M. Can you repost, please?

The suit is slim fit, I like the color but not the fabric. The top underneth looks nice IMO.

I was referring to the post about the unflattering suit, Duke. I was able to see the red gown and red shoes... Thanks.

I had a difficult time picking her out in the group picture. She just does nothing to make certain that she stands out in a crowd like most of the other royals do. Wear some color, Letizia!

Very good point, udy. This outfit is not that bad, but... she should do something to stand out!

The navy blue suit is nice and always classic, but I agree with Melibea. It doesn't look good on skinny Letizia.;)

I don't like the blue suit on her.
She should let Felipe wear the pants suits.

I so agree, CP5!! Pant suits are fine when properly tailored and with the right accessories, but somehow, Letizia seems to miss the mark when she wears them. They usually seem too casual...

Our beloved princess looks wonderful. I like the blue suit, it is so modern and stylish!!! :)

I would like to see that blouse without a jacket, it seems really pretty ;)

CIUDAD REAL, SPAIN - JULY 22: Prince Felipe of Spain and Princess Letizia of Spain arrive to a meeting of the 'Instituto Cervantes'

Full view
http://www.jccm.es/cs/Satellite?blo...goBlobs&blobwhere=1212689998829&ssbinary=true
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/10...D5CFD3AA8204A56F9177CB5731AA966EA342AA908A038
Close up
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/10...9441AD335617A56F9177CB5731AA9C5520783FB8F7E5C

A recycled outfit, the trousers are a bit big but all in all a lovely combination. The only thing I dont like is the hair, its not only unstyled but looks dirty or oily for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom