The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

^ I agree 100% with Dazzling! I think we could call it 'aubergine purple'. Just yikes!!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I found Rym's choice not bad , the color is good on her ... for me Noor could have sth more elegant .

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I found Rym's choice not bad , the color is good on her ... for me Noor could have sth more elegant .
I think better than yesterday`s dress ..
Old 06-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Nobility

IMo Her Majesty could have done better. she has a perfect body, she can wear anything she wants. Her tiara looks very pretty but it is very small, so she should have chosen a more outstanding dress. Her beauty can't compansate for everything, because this is the wedding of the century.
When it comes to Princess Noor. I liked her appearance. Her manner and her smile was wonderful. I liked her little bag. She is so graceful that she looked regal though her gown was not a regalia.I think she chose that dress to make her face and smile stand out. Generally she looked wonderful.
Last but not the least, Princess Rym was very nice and I liked the embroidery on her gown. I think light colours generally look good on her but the colour of her gown was very nice and suitable for the event. When it comes to her tiara. To be honest, I don't think it is the best one. Because she has a thin graceful face and its triangle structure makes her face longer than it is. But today it seemed better to me. Also I liked her hairdo. IMO she can use its versions in her daily life now and again.

Quote:
not very fond of princess noor's outfit but she made it beautiful , loved her hairdo but really felt she was not happy alone :(
I think so. She didn't look extremely happy. It is normal. She maight have remembered her own wedding day which was a big event just like Princess Victoria's. But Prince Rashid supported her and managed to cheer her up a little bit.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Rym dress is nice.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I just managed to get a full view of Rym's dress - at last! It's really beautiful. I love the details and its colour too. She looks wonderful tonight! :)
Old 06-20-2010, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s6rddt.jpg
close up for princess Rym ; the dress is nice and the color suits her wish she wore those colors more , wished to know better about the tiara ..
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-20-2010, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2s6rddt.jpg
close up for princess Rym ; the dress is nice and the color suits her wish she wore those colors more , wished to know better about the tiara ..
Indeed not a bad dress but it couldve been more flattering in a way, I ifnd the cut a bit too tight.
Hair is a bit too high and too much goin on IMO.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Royal Highness

I think Iman is wearing this necklace.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Heir Apparent

How could we find out more about Rym's tiara? It looks so regal and historical. Was it Q.Alia's?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

if you compare Rym's outfits with the ones she wore in Sweden in 2006 you'll find it same in concept :
the gala dinner 2006: Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
this one also 2006 with abbaya : Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 06-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Nobility

Overall, I was greatly disappointed with the Jordanian royals at the Swedish wedding. Rania's IMO was beautiful, but the hair and tiara were insignifcant and a mess. The hair would have been fine without the tiara...it just didn't work. In addition, Rania's expressions looked like she was either pissed off, had Bell's Palsy, or had very bad plastic surgery recently. If it is either of the latter, that is unfortunate. If that was not the case, she did not represent herself like a queen. Get ready to jump on me haters-of-truth: Iman looked like a little grumpy troll and behaved like a bored, spoiled brat. I don't know if is the HORRIBLE dress they had her in or if she just didn't want to be there (if that was the case, leave her at the hotel with the very apparent female bodyguard in the inappropriate FBI looking attire). Rym tries, but her clothes look more like costumes, whereas when Rania wears more traditional Jordanian clothing it looks chic and authentic (although I really like Rym and am glad she was there). Noor was cute, but didn't particularly stand out to me. Sarvath was, as usual, in a sari which was beautiful and she was beautiful and the tiara was beautiful...but predictable. If that was the case with all of them, it would have been unmemorable but okay. With my impressions of Rania and Iman, big disappointment for Jordan.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

full view for princess Noor's dress at pre-wedding day :
http://i48.tinypic.com/6duzjd.png
Old 06-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

^ Allright, here it is! A total nightmare. First of all, her 'figure' is totally 'shapeless' and this kind of cut made things even worse for her. Secondly, this thick lace looks completely tacky (just compare it with Maxima's lacey dress and you'll figure out what I'm saying here). Last but not least, this funny bolero... Gosh, what was she thinking?!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
I think Iman is wearing this necklace.
close up ;
http://i50.tinypic.com/2czqyc8.png
Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
^ Allright, here it is! A total nightmare. First of all, her 'figure' is totally 'shapeless' and this kind of cut made things even worse for her. Secondly, this thick lace looks completely tacky (just compare it with Maxima's lacey dress and you'll figure out what I'm saying here). Last but not least, this funny bolero... Gosh, what was she thinking?!
Its normal, usually she dont choose nice dresses. Same happened during luch she wore black skirt and grey jackey.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Its normal, usually she dont choose nice dresses. Same happened during luch she wore black skirt and grey jackey.
My Goodness! At least she could wear clothes that flatter her figure. Smarter choices, in other words.

Iman's pendant looks very pretty, but these long earrings on a teenage girl?! Not the best choice IMO.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
How could we find out more about Rym's tiara? It looks so regal and historical. Was it Q.Alia's?
We have not info 1st time that we saw this tiara was in April 2006 when Rym attened King Carl Gustav anniversary.
Not, Queen Alia only had the Cartier tiara.

Princess Imans pendant is this:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lkv95s.jpg
Old 06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

i like princess reem dresses the thobe especially although she looks nice.
not sure for princess Noor though she is a beautiful lady anyway and nice to see her out.
as for Princess Imane i think its pitty that a young teenege is dressed like that she looks like a doll the whole look isn't her age at all.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Commoner

OMG...princess Noor needs to hire a fashion advisor. she's young and naturally beautiful, her choice of clothing ruins both.

Tags
royal ladies of jordan