Jordanian Royal Ladies, Fashion and Style: Part 1 (October 2008 - July 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she must do something about her hair !! looks unhealthy and too dry cause of too much highlight ; and I think a new hair cut will be nice ..

i agree with you about the hair don't looks healthy at all she need hair cut.
i don't know if its dress or top in the photo above looks nice but the color doesn't suit her she looks regal more in bright colors IMO.

Princess Dina is one classy lady and always looks well groomed. She has the most beautiful hair if you see her in person, thick, long, glossy and healthy. She is one of my favourite royal ladies along with Princess Ghida. Both beautiful ladies, both accomplished in their own right before marriage, both modest about their achievements and lovely people in person. They both looked amazing at the CGI.

I like Princess Muna's casual style as much as the formal one. She looks elegant and classy as always!

Princess Muna looks great in these photos i like the outfits the black one the most and the brooch look like a nice addition.

She is elegant I like the pics where she wore the jeans!. Yes Lilo she has great brooches.

I just came across this while going through my pictures of Victoria's wedding, Princess Rym at the wedding reception: photo
it seems that the sleeves of her dress were detachable and she removed them for the dinner.

I just came across this while going through my pictures of Victoria's wedding, Princess Rym at the wedding reception: photo
it seems that the sleeves of her dress were detachable and she removed them for the dinner.

I think they look much better without sleeves !

:previous:I agree. It looks better sleeveless. Rym still had the sleeves on when she made her way to the dinner. She must've taken them off once she went inside.

Princess Sumaya wearing a silky black thoub with colourful embroidery: October 29, 2010

Rym´s dress is nice but she needs learn how wear the sash.

November 6, 2010- Aspen Institute 27th Annual Awards Dinner at The Plaza Hotel, NYC.
pic

^ Blue velvet looks beautiful. However, I wish the design of the gown had been simpler! It's still an impressive look, though.;)

^ ML, you're amazing. You discovered what Princess Alia WILL wear in 10 days!!! :D :p I love the grey/silver suit, but I love the blouse more!! That loose bow on the left side makes it so special, just lovely! :flowers:

Oct. 29, 2010- Princess Rym Ali recycled pink thoub
Pic

Nov. 9, 2010- Princess Badiya
Picture details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom