Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit fir the ocassion but I cannot stand those clip things people wear in their hair and this is no exception even though I think these days Victoria can do no wrong they are lazy and only for facials at home or after a shower so I don't know what to say.

Crown princess Victoria at the Opening of the "meilenstein" Mainau Park
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Her hair is not good this time either
BelgaPicture
Crown Princess Victoria at the memorial concert for Sonja Countess Bernadotte on Mainau Island
BelgaPicture
The dress is nice, but the hairdo (or the lack of it) ruins all.

BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Crown Princess Victoria at the memorial concert for Sonja Countess Bernadotte on Mainau Island
BelgaPicture

That first outfit looks like an air stewardess. The bottom picture of the memorial concert looks better. Much improved.
X

I don't like the 1st outfit. It looks very unflattering on her. Her hair doesn't look good, either.

Totally agree lumutqueen - the first thing I thought when I saw the picture with the jacket was that it looked like a flight attendants outfit - the dress looked much nicer without it

She does look like a flight attendent:whistling:. Peanuts anyone?:D

Yes, please...peanuts for me! I agree with everyone about the white shirt, scarf and ponytail. I do like the purple dress that she wore in the last photo. It looked very nice and less uniform-ish.

BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture

I think this is one of the best looks Victoria has looked in a while. The dress is alovely shade and flattering. The jacket breaks the blue down abit but maybe if she had worn it open. The scarf is a nice touch or the outfit would be very blue and very boring. Her shades are pretty cool. What ruins it for me is th eblack shoes.

May 9, 2009 - Victoria in a black dress, white jacket and a brown belt.

Each piece alone looks lovely. The outfit is ruined by the brown belt IMO though the belt is very pretty with the ruffled edges.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
ANP photo

May 9, 2009 - Victoria in a black dress, white jacket and a brown belt.

Each piece alone looks lovely. The outfit is ruined by the brown belt IMO though the belt is very pretty with the ruffled edges.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
ANP photo

Agree, totally redundant. An excellent example of fashion dictation.

The outfit looks wonderful. The white jacket & the brown belt look good together.

IMO, not only is the belt in itself with its strange shape of a weight lifter's belt and its odd frills ugly to begin with, but the jacket was definitely not made to be ever worn with any belt.
I agree that the nice outfit is ruined by it, and the overall appearance is ruined by the hair barely held together by that plastic butterfly clip.
As someone said before, this hair do(n't) is appropriate for taking a shower in the morning, but never beyond walking the dog afterwards.

That's a lovely new coat indeed, I like the contrast between the sharp tailoring and the very feminine touch of fabric.
It's about time too, her latest fashion choices have been more or less unflattering.

I don´t like.I think it is too simple for my taste,besides white colour is not my favourite

I really like it. Very simple and elegant. It has some nice points of interest including the pattern/design on the fabric.
I would really like to see her wear it open, with a coloured dress and matching shoes, but dont like my chances.

I do really like the coat - Victoria looks regal and according to her age.
The white colour suits her well. The only one detail is missed
(as usual :D ) - hair!

I also like the three ladies wear something light :flowers:

Love the scarves she is wearing just suit her and though I too am not sure about the belt in the jacket, I don't think it looks too odd.

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria pictured when handing out the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (ALMA Award) to the Tamer Institute for Community Education in Ramallah during a ceremony at the Concert Hall in Stockholm, Sweden, 02 June 2009. The ALMA is presented every year. The award total is SEK 5 million (467,000 Euros), making it the biggest international children's and young people's literature award in the world.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

This outfit looks very beautiful on her. I love it :flowers:
I quite like the blouse, lovely colour and it really suits her.

I prefer Victoria in darker colors, like this blouse. The deep blue color is gorgeous. I also like the white trousers that she paired with it. It is a very clean and summer-ish look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom