Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Belgian Royal Family ahead of a concert at the occasion of the Belgian
Presidency of the European Union with Belgian bass-baritone Jose van Dam,
at a reception and in the garden of the Royal Castle in Laeken-Laken, in
Brussels, Friday 02 July 2010.
Picture details

When I first saw that I thought she didn't have a top on.
It's an odd looking outfit.

Not her best look, but after the disaster this one looks way better. I like a lot the skirt. But after seeing all the BRF in this event, Mathilde looks a bit casual. Although her hair looks pretty.

I likethe concept and cut of the look but it does look odd with the skin colored top with the white trim on the skirt hem.

I dare to assume that the intent was an edgy modernistic look. Well... it was poorly executed. An asymmetric nude top did not match a tired black-and-white skirt. The hairstyle appeared to be all right. I wonder if it is possible for Crown Princess Mathilde to hire a professional stylist, who may improve her appearances.

Princesse Mathilde pictured during a big dance event ahead of the Belgian Precidency of the European Union, in Brussels, Saturday 03 july 2010.
1 - 2 -- 3

She looks nice although those trousers don't fit her too well imo.

Yes, I'm not too sure about the trousers either. But overall a nice look - black and white suits her well.

I like the black top, but not the white trousers. The overall look is nice, though.

I like the subtle colours.
Wonderful summer outfit.

Princesse Mathilde pictured during a big dance event ahead of the Belgian Precidency of the European Union, in Brussels, Saturday 03 july 2010.
1 - 2 -- 3
I love the design of the black top. She does look good in black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked her outfit from the farm visit but not the one she wore at the tennis match. It makes her look like she gained weight around her hips.

The top is just ugly. Looks like she bought it from SeaWorld.

The tennis match top is Emporio Armani - Charlene Wittstock wore a dress in the same print last month.

I think both of them should have left it for the beach, neither looks her best.

I think the top looked very nice on her! Lovely colours for a hot summer evening!

The tennis match top is Emporio Armani - Charlene Wittstock wore a dress in the same print last month.

I think both of them should have left it for the beach, neither looks her best.

Well, i.m.o. it is not inappropriate for Mathilde to wear such a top at a tennis match in summer and at least the top's exotic print is quite lovely, but its cut doesn't look flattering at all. Those long, white trousers are even worse - a short and simple black skirt would have been more stylish to combine with the top!

The two pleats (on either side of the lower part) look appealing, but I'm not so sure about the dress's neckline -I would prefer a rather low-cut oval one instead of this high-necked one.

I like the overall look of this latest summer dress. And the colour of her shoes match the dress perfectly.

Nope it's from worse to bad, this is in no way worse than that skirt and pink top :lol: There is still a bit of hope that she recovers her fashion sense, I'm praying to Diana Vreeland I hope she listens to me :whistling:

I don't mind the dress, but I am completely puzzled by the need to pair it with matching shoes. It's a total old lady touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom