Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a wonderful outfit, from what i can see. The picture of Frederik and Mary by the sea is pretty.
x

I'm disappointed the weather wasnt better, I'd been hoping for something nice and cheerful from Mary today.

I don't care for the white coat. It does look like a doctor's coat. It is too shapeless. Her trousers also looked like they were too long. Maybe they were tailored for heels, but she decided to wear flats at the last minute? This is the only reason I can think of why she would wear them at this length. I do like the top that she wore underneath the coat. I would like to see a full-length photo of her outfit without the coat.

I do not car for that yellowish mustardcolored dress CP Mary wore. The cut and color is beyond hideous.

Fortunately her hair is dyed back to darker tone than the awful red tone she had 2-3 weeks ago, but in the sunshine the redness shine through. Or it might be redness in the darker color. Anyway I'm, glad she skipped the red hair.

Well, when dressing so perfect all the way, it is almost nice to see her in a dress that I don't care too much about for a change. To me it seems like CP Mary never fail in the dressing area, so this "dress-miss" actually spice up CP Marys clothing history in some strange way. ;)

Better luck next time CP Mary. :flowers:

Well, I like the coat. It´s casual, but I don´t find it ugly. Actually, I like it more than the suit she wears. I don´t like the pants, they are too big, IMO. I don´t care for the top part, either. But I quite like the scarf and the sunglasses.

I don't care for the white coat. It does look like a doctor's coat. It is too shapeless.

It actually reminds me of my flatmates lab coat....

Mary missed the target with this ensemble. The whole thing is a hot mess to say the least.:eek:

I love Mary's outfit. I think it looks chic. The beautiful white linen coat and the brown. Also, the combination of textures is great too. Not a big fan of the yellow dress, but I hate yellow. she doesn't look terrible, but it is not my favorite look.

I would like to see a full-length photo of her outfit without the coat.

Actually the trousers are not too bad, right length. The outfit is casual enough for the occasion.
Some photos from Getty: Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Put the two of you together and you get: Getty Images - Prince Frederik And Princess Mary Open Exhibition 'Sculpture by the Sea' & Getty Images - Prince Frederik And Princess Mary Open Exhibition 'Sculpture by the Sea' ;)

I don't like the yellow dress with the ruffles. It distorts her shape.
But the gray pant suit looks nice without the white coat.

I agree "WOW" the black dress is stunning. Was this worn to the concert?
Mary looks elegant and absolutely beautiful.

She was very elegant for the opening of this exhibition yesterday!! It was the perfect outfit to open this event which was outside! Moreover, the weather was rainy when they came so high heels would not have been very comfortable and useful! this outfit was perfect!!

Does she lose some weight??? she looks thinner to me!

what she got another pair of shoes in her bag?

what she got another pair of shoes in her bag?

Yes she changed shoes after she had walked around an looked at the sculptures.
The black dress she wore is beautiful aswell, the one she wore in Tasmania possible when Frederik was ill?
x

Mary looked wonderful in the black dress! It was simple but elegant and chic.

Ah, she changed shoes. This explains why the trousers looked like they were too long in some of the photos. I really liked the crisp white shirt and the belt, but the cardigan would have looked nicer if it didn't have buttons. When paired next to the belt, the buttons made the outfit look a little bit busy. I loved the black dress that she wore at the end of the day. Simple, chic and elegant.

She actually wore heels at the start then changed when they went out to look at the sculptures: Royal Photos by Madeleine Glindorf

Look at the black dress at the end of the series of picture!! WOW.
I cant see any pictures here from sculpture by the sea - the most recent event I get is Henrik & the 2 boys at the fire station, or Mary at the LOKK film...

I cant see any pictures here from sculpture by the sea - the most recent event I get is Henrik & the 2 boys at the fire station, or Mary at the LOKK film...

Refresh your browser. The site has been updated recently.

I still cant see a link (to see the gallery), but it has brought up just one new picture, the one with M&F on the beach in front of a sculpture, so I'll go back again later. Thanks mellie.

For no reason other than curiosity, is anyone aware of any other time Mary has worn these shoes?

Last edited:
"Those shoes" are just so gorgeous!! I am not sure if the ones shown are the same, but they are awfully pretty! Thank you, Lumut.

I have a feeling that 'those shoes' are not the same pair. Ha! Rather that she has had another pair made! Just a thought....

may be they are very confortable shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom