Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the purple and checked grey pants, maybe Mary has (mistakely) taken some "fashion" tips from her husband ;)

The Danish Heart Association Blouse is nice. Not my fave. She looks great in pink, but I like her in a lighter shade. Just a personal preferance. I wonder what she would look like in hot pink?

I have never seen her in hot pink, but somehow I don't think that she would look very good in it. I agree with you, Fashionista100, that she looks very nice in light pink shades.

Mary looks great! I love it!

All combine with black it looks really perfect! The silk blouse is lovely and very trend!!!:flowers:

The same dress was worn too the official luncheon hosted by HM the Queen for the Norwegian Royals in 2005.

I love that shade of pink on her, it's very youthful. It goes well with her dark hair and pale skin. The length of that skirt is perfect---great outfit!

I loved her outfit. The colours looks great together and suit Mary very well.
She really looked perefctly elegant during all of her latest events. I really liked her hair.

wow, very nice :) this shade of pink is awesome, Princess Mary looks so fresh
and her smile-amazing !

A lovely top & great color. The skirt is really elegent but I dont like it with the top. Top would look much nicer with a pencil skirt.

as always, mary keeps it simple and elegant. she matches well colors and accessories.

Mary has been looking really good those last few weeks. Less brass and more businesslike.

Loved the dress, very fun and the shades of brown together look nice. I like the cut of the dress, not to puffy for the event. Liked the jacket left open, it was a great match and glad she didnt wear a coat over this dress because it wouldve made it look to formal.

i love this outfit but find the belt a bit distracting. great hair, mary looked very nice!

this outfit would be better without the belt
i notice that nobody criticizes the dark stockings :whistling:

t
i notice that nobody criticizes the dark stockings :whistling:
I don't think the dark stockings look bad with the outfit.
Somehow I think they quite match Mary's outfit. She wears the stockings better then others do... (others... aka Mette-Marit :D).

I agree about the belt.. somehow it's out of place. The dress itself is lovely.

I don't think dark stockings look bad. I would not wear them, but it is very in style right now. I think they look good on her.

I'm sorry but this is not going to go on my favourites list...

The pattern & design are just not to my taste. I will say that I lover her bag and I think that the shoes & tights are a great match though.

Not my favorite either. I also do not care for the pattern of her dress but it does look better with the jacket left open.

I don't like the blouse. The color suit her, but there is something with this blouse that I don't like.

I love the rest of her outfit though! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom