Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24.
HRH the Crown Princess will attend the Danish Refugee Fund.
Thought the dress was lovely, liked the gathering details, i also like the color shade of the dress for the season. I wonder if she has a coat,shawl, jacket with her.

Close up
front view
polfoto

Thought the dress was lovely, liked the gathering details, i also like the color shade of the dress for the season. I wonder if she has a coat,shawl, jacket with her.

Close up
front view
polfoto

Mary did wear a black coat when she was outside. This outfit was refreshing from some of the cluttered daytime outfits she's worn the past several outings. Pictures from PPE Agency.

Mary
Mary 2

Close up
front view
polfoto
Although I like the dress and the coat, I would have liked a little bit of color to spice it up. All gray just looks sort of bland.

she looks to be in a very good shape & healthy! not too skiny like some other royals, I'll never know what's the point in having a bonny figure:ermm:
anyway, wonderful pix.

She has a very busy life saying that she isn't seat down all day in front of a computer so it is easy for her to be in shape! Although her natural figure is not very thin, she now has achieve a very thin and healthy figure :flowers:

Oct 25, 2007 - a lovely red jacket, with a dark grey in someway its printed skirt with a skinny belt & black stockings. Like the jacket dont really like the matching up with skirt. though each piece is lovely.

Close up 1
Close up 2
full view

Have anybody seen, what Crownprincess Mary has worn at october, the 29th (Christmas Seal 2007): a skirt or pants - or was it a dress... The pictures show only her upper part of her body...

And have you seen the close-up pictures by:
Søren Steffen
Ups!

Look at the differences between picture Nr.:
29OCT07-164-_STF5658.jpg
and
29OCT07-160-_STF5654.jpg
Is one of the picture edited? Are the pictures real? Both?

Last edited:
Have anybody seen, what Crownprincess Mary has worn at october, the 29th (Christmas Seal 2007): a skirt or pants - or was it a dress... The pictures show only her upper part of her body...

Søren Steffen
Ups!

29OCT07-164-_STF5658.jpg
and
29OCT07-160-_STF5654.jpg

I think she looks extremely elegant and poised at this event :flowers:

Søren Steffen
Ups!

29OCT07-164-_STF5658.jpg
and
29OCT07-160-_STF5654.jpg

I don't know but the eyes on nr 164 makes her look like an alian from out of space:ermm:

On the rest of the photos - she look like her own beautifull self:flowers:

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel that Mary has lowered the formality of her outfits at her recent events, they are still lovely clothes, but when you look at threads like the ones we have been seeing lately which were started in 2005, there seems to me to have been a noticable change, to all of her engagements generally

Does anyone else feel that Mary has lowered the formality of her outfits at her recent events, they are still lovely clothes, but when you look at threads like the ones we have been seeing lately which were started in 2005, there seems to me to have been a noticable change, to all of her engagements generally

Ive noticed that since Isabella's birth. Her outfits are nice but she used to dress better in the past. To me, it seems she really doesnt put much time as she used to. I know she is a mother of two little kids, but many people can still look good. Oh & I miss the hats with her outfits:D

Mary yesterday 29 Oct 2007 in a lovely pastal blue top & a beige skirt. her seemed to be casual.
Picture
(maximamary blog)

She looks lovely, but would look better without the hat.

yes, the oufit is better without the hat. but i think the dress is very nice.
is anywhere a picture without the coat?

I like the outfit...The jacket and the dress are very elegant... I agreed that she looks better without hat and that large, large necklace... But that´s my opinion!

I would KILL for that jacket and the dress as well :wub:

She looked very nice! She could have looked even better without the hat.

The hat itself looks lovely on her...that bordeaux is terrific! But i don't see the point in matching it with a white/grey outfit. Maybe the shoes & purse should have matched the hat as well.
btw, I don't like the pearls...make her look older!

i don't think it's her best outfit either. she looks appropriate and regal, but it makes her way too old (the dress, the peals... and the icing of the cake is the hat) in my opinion.

i don't think it's her best outfit either. she looks appropriate and regal, but it makes her way too old (the dress, the peals... and the icing of the cake is the hat) in my opinion.

I have to agree with you. I think she could have done without either the pearls OR the hat. A bit too much and it does age her. BUT she still looks beautiful nonetheless.

I don't like the coat and the hat colour is not the best for that outfit, although she looks good has always!

Gorgeous! Loving the pearl strands too..would love to see Mary in more pearls.
Utterly scrumptious :wub:

Last edited:
I love the outfit and the pearls kick-up the elegance factor. I am undecided about the hat, but if she wore matching gloves then it would have been a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom