Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great close-ups, GT! I love her watch (Cartier?) and amethyst jewelry. Mary always looks great.

Yes her watch is a Cartier it was a gift from Frederick and she uses it a lot!

I absolutely love Mary's Daytime clothes. She has refreshing young look that I would love to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coat dress Mary wore to the fashion fair in Forum I think was a HEARTMADE/Julie Fagerholt creation.
Two pictures from her lookbook which seemed to be a mix of the coat Mary wore.
I think the first picture was the way the buttons were & color, second picture was the collar & sleeves.

To me that looks like a rain coat not a dress but Marys has used it like a dress, that is something that I don't like (wearing coats has a dress).
You can also by Malene Birger and Heartmade clothes here http://www.musthaves.dk

Last edited:
The black coat with fur at the sleeves and neckline has been made by the Norwegian designer Henning Olsesen from Oslo.

Pynter seg i norsk sølvrev - SEHER.NO : Danmarks kongehus
:norwayflag:

Have to look out for Norwegian designers as well:rolleyes:
Is Marys dark grey or black? Looks dark grey to me. Its a lovely coat, Im glad she didnt wear it with the fur around the neck, wouldve looked too mcuh. Maybe for an official event or could wear it separately with a evening gown.
IMO, its a lovely coat, the fur detailing is so pretty.

The coat is beautiful. I'm not a big fan of fur, but she looks very elegant in this coat.

29 FEBRUARY 2008 Mary in a white coat, with grey pants (recycled) & a grey turtleneck.
pic 1 -- pic 2
(lfi)

29 FEBRUARY 2008 Mary in a white coat, with grey pants (recycled) & a grey turtleneck.
pic 1 -- pic 2
(lfi)

Thanks dazzling. Mary looks fantastic in this combination. Almost perfect - the only thing I don't like are her gloves, they are rather suitable for Dr No than a princess. Very gross!

Actually she wore the coat with the Fur during the Copenhagen fashion week.
Have a look at this photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/gigi_ho/drws/09ff9182.jpg
(Danish Royal Watchers)

She only wore the scarf together with a black jacket not the coat that went with the scarf.
14-02: Kronprinsesse Marys godtepose ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...
This was after watching the Malene Birger show. She's holding the scarf and a bag from Malene Birger.

March 15, 2008 Mary in a black outfit. The jacket is a recycled one first worn in Prague. I found this intresting yet very elegent & formal. The sleeves out of the jacket was really pretty and was the ruffled part of the top. The jacket itself is also pretty, especially with the white trimmings. Is that a beaded belt? looks very pretty too.

pic 1 -- pic 2
(ppe)

I love the outfit! It's (as you say) very elegant, and suits her very well.

March 18, 2008 Mary in a purple recycled skirt, long sleeved sheer black and white top with a short sleeve/less top over it and a jacket.

With jacket on -- Jacket off
(originally postde by Paty)

Sheer top is quite pretty.

She looks more like Marie in that 2nd pic. I wasn't sure if it was really Mary or not. I like the sheer blouse though. Interesting print.

Sorry, but, how can you tell the skirt it´s purple? The pic it´s so dark. That it seem's that color of the skirt it´s black.

Thanks Paty for the photos! :flowers: I'm not sure if I'm liking Mary's hair - the fringe pulled back in the way it is makes her look a little ... older. The jacket, I like however. It's the same one she wore to the christening of Josephine Flemming mid-2007

I love her shoes, I really wish I had her collection but I don’t like her hair, it looks like it needs a good wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom