Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary in a recent christmas photoshoot in a pair of blue jeans and a striped grey/black top and for the outside pictures Mary wore a lovely jacket. The jacket imo was nice, not too short also liked the style and the belt with it.

Indoors (jeans&top) -- Outdoors

Mary today at church service Dec 25, 07.
side view -- full length view -- full view(side view)
(polfoto)

I find Marys fur coat very pretty. The color and length is just perfect. I also like the shade of grey pants. I think overall, this is a very fun, cool yet elegent outfit but im not too sure if it was the right choice for church. I guess she didnt want to go for classic (suit or a coat)

(polfoto)

I find Marys fur coat very pretty. The color and length is just perfect. I also like the shade of grey pants. I think overall, this is a very fun, cool yet elegent outfit but im not too sure if it was the right choice for church. I guess she didnt want to go for classic (suit or a coat)

Agreed, this outfit doesn't fit with the church service at all.

I love the outfit though, especially that coat. Does anyone know who makes that? Its a perfect outfit for the rest of the day. :flowers:

Mary in a recent christmas photoshoot in a pair of blue jeans and a striped grey/black top and for the outside pictures Mary wore a lovely jacket. The jacket imo was nice, not too short also liked the style and the belt with it.

Indoors (jeans&top) -- Outdoors

who make the boots and the jacket she's wearing outside? Those are quite nice:flowers:

that was not an outfit for a christmas day service in a church she looks like she is about to go off an do another photo shoot

WindsorIII said:
Agreed, this outfit doesn't fit with the church service at all.
Personally I don't see a problem in wearing a jacket like this for a church service. It looks elegant in my opinion. There is no coat-dresscode for churchs.;) I saw a few women attending the Christmas Mass with Fur (faked Fur ;)) jackets or jackets with Fur collars (me, for example)myself.

(polfoto)

I don't know if it is an appropriate outfit for a church service in Denmark. Where I live, it would be perfectly acceptable.

I really do think that overall, it is a very pretty and tasteful outfit regardless of whether or not it fits in with the church service.

I would prefer brown trousers or a full length skirt instead, but the outfit look great nonetheless.

(polfoto)

Just wondering, why do you think it was not the right choice for church? I wore something similar to the mass on sunday and trust me, compared to what some women wear, it is quite a good choice. Besides, Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of our savior, if you wish to get into the religion aspect of it all. There is no reason to wear all black or what have you. I think her outfit is quite acceptable and a good choice.

i also think it's the right choice for the church, i live in a tropical country and off course i can't wear this type of cloth but for the chritmas mass i do dress up with new fancy cloth to celebrate Jesus birth

Just wondering, why do you think it was not the right choice for church? I wore something similar to the mass on sunday and trust me, compared to what some women wear, it is quite a good choice. Besides, Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of our savior, if you wish to get into the religion aspect of it all. There is no reason to wear all black or what have you. I think her outfit is quite acceptable and a good choice.
Depends on people and their choice. I might think it wasnt the exact right choice while others might. I might like classsic with a fun twist for such events and others might like fun or classic.
I just thought & still think the fur was abit too much, thats my personal view, you might agree or disagree.

Where I live that is considered very dressy for church. Many people come in jeans and tshirts. I think she looks wonderful.

I actually prefer Mary in casual clothing, she looks nice in jeans and simple tops.

I am aware that many women choose to wear trousers to church nowadays, (me included) but I was a bit taken aback that Mary would -- especially for Christmas services. And being a Crown Princess. Loved the jacket, though.

I think the cut of the jacket has a casualness to it. It's more of a fun piece to wear for the slopes. On any other Sunday service, it's passable, but for Christmas, it wouldn't be my first choice. And it has nothing to do with being crown princess or not.

Yes the fur jacket was too mucht for a sunday christmas mass! She didn't need to dress like that, maybe a simple and elegenat skirt and a jacket would have given her a more simple and not less elegant image
something like this one marykerstd.jpg (image)

Last edited:
Mary could have worn something more decent when attending a mass as the jacket is a bit attention seeking style; besides, I find it quite ugly.

I still don't see any problem with wearing the jacket for a Christmas mass.
She attended a normal mass, not a wedding or something.
I really don't see any problem with that...
but okay, it's a matter of taste.

Mary's dress question

I'm looking for more pictures of Princess Mary's red dress (with a brown belt) she was wearing on Copenhagen Fashion Week Spring/Summer 08, (around august 09, 2007)
I loved it... If someone could help me.

I like her fashion sense, she knows how to dress according to the ocasion.

Thanks

:flowers::rolleyes:

http://marydonaldson.web-log.nl/marydonaldson/images/_1191707_4.jpg :wub:
http://marydonaldson.web-log.nl/marydonaldson/images/140904londonseeger2_2.jpg
This was my favorite Mary's daytime dress!! hope she recycle it this year thiskind of dress and pattern are really in fashion :flowers:
This is the best dress Princess Mary ever wore.
she should recycle it!

Princess Mary recycling a white coat. Underneath it she wore a black dress or skirt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08/8529020_POLFOTO.jpg
from Danish Royal Watchers, Polfoto
I like the constrast : black-white.

I'm looking for more pictures of Princess Mary's red dress (with a brown belt) she was wearing on Copenhagen Fashion Week Spring/Summer 08, (around august 09, 2007)
I loved it... If someone could help me.

I like her fashion sense, she knows how to dress according to the ocasion.

Thanks

:flowers::rolleyes:

You can always check Danish Royal Watchers Archives for August 2007:

Danish Royal Watchers: August 2007

just scroll down a bit to get to the event. There are lots of photos.

-Ayvee

I too cannot find the stripey top Mary wore in the newspaper interviews is anyone able to shed any light on the matter. I just love it. Thanks.

Thanks dazzling I really meant who made it. Sorry didn;t make myself clear it doesn't mention that there but thank you for helping and so quickly. Terrific

The coat seems OK, but that's all, it's just OK, it's nothing amazing, but it's defiantly not as bad as most people think it is. I'm sure it looks a lot better in real life then in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom