Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit, but i wish she would have worn her hair down.

Fashion is my passion and I thought Mary looked beautiful! I love how a jacket can enhance a seemingly plain outfit. Nice shoes too. The hairstyle goes perfect with the outfit. She's fashion savvy:).

I love the blue jacket! So pretty.

Normally I'm not a fan of such shoes but they go very well with the white trousers and shirt/blouse. The jacket is lovely, so are the earrings. Simple, yet elegant and stylish. :)

the fabric of the jacket does not match at all with the fabric of the pants, colors don't match with the colors of the shoes, the belt is to small, nothing matches... and I found Mary more pretty with her hair down

I like this outfit, the colour of the jacket is lovely, and the style really suits the rest of the outfit. Very elegant.

the fabric of the jacket does not match at all with the fabric of the pants, colors don't match with the colors of the shoes, the belt is to small, nothing matches... and I found Mary more pretty with her hair down

But that's the beauty about the outifit. The fact that she doesn't match. Matching colors with the same color can be boring. If someone is wearing white pants and white blouse, the safe thing would be to wear white or black shoes. But why not wear pink shoes with the white outfit? Or yellow, red, blue, etc. I love the way she put this together. I love when her hair is up to.

Mary has my "fashion' respect:).

The jacket is very cute, and looks great matched with the white trousers. I´m not sure about the top and belt, though.
Shoes are lovely and I love her hairstyle and earrings.

I agree I think this a really sweet outfit for ever hopeful European's that the awful winter is coming to an end. White always has a summer thing happening with it IMO. I love the blue colour not too anything would have liked some other shoe though.

The above outfit is definitely for an older woman, but I admit it looks nice on Mary too. The shoes are elegant.

I like her outfit - she looked professional and appropriate for the occasion IMO.

Here is a short video from tonight's event where the Danish fashion award is presented. Mary attended wearing a strapless long black dress. It's difficult to see the details - but she does look good :flowers: - Mary kaster glans over dansk mode - TV 2 Nyhederne

(sorry, this does not belong to the daytime thread of course)

I think Mary looked really pretty in the blue jacket and white top/pants. I love blue and white together, and that shade of blue was really nice on her. I loved the texture and style of the jacket. I agree with you Avrilo, Mary looked really nice and pulled together today, but it wasn't a spectacular outfit. Maybe it was the color of the suit. I am not sure, but I have seen her in better looking suits.

the all-beige look today was kind of 70s Sue Ellen Ewing looking but she looked nice all the same.

the all-beige look today was kind of 70s Sue Ellen Ewing looking but she looked nice all the same.

Hee! I like the suit, and it's a great color on her. Her hair looks wonderful. Just one thing....these shoes aren't platforms, are they? Please tell me Mary isn't going to go that route. It could just be how she is standing that makes it look platforms. Please no.

Mary has an ongoing problem with trousers. They're usually far too tight and too long. They really need tailoring and altering. The suit looks very good and I don't feel it looks too matronly.:)

Mary has an ongoing problem with trousers. They're usually far too tight and too long. They really need tailoring and altering. The suit looks very good and I don't feel it looks too matronly.:)

It doesn't seem matronly to me either. I do agree with you on the trousers.

I hadn't seen this outfit before, she looks wonderful.
If you consider this matronly, then i wonder what you think of her other outfits.
Her hair nor her outfit make her look like a matron. Loose hair in beautiful waves looks stunning on Mary.

I agree. I think she looks beautiful in this outfit. I don't see the problem with it that some people are seeing. She coordinated the colors perfectly and her hair matches the look of the outfit, plus the jewelry and shoes. What more could you want?

Hee! I like the suit, and it's a great color on her. Her hair looks wonderful. Just one thing....these shoes aren't platforms, are they? Please tell me Mary isn't going to go that route. It could just be how she is standing that makes it look platforms. Please no.
Princess Mary does own a couple of pairs of platforms, but in usual Mary style they are very tasteful and appropriate!;)(and probably expensive, and I don't mean that in a bad way!)I love Marys shoes most of all CPs!

I like Mary's shoes. They look beautiful and elegant, unlike Charlene with the strappy sandals all the time.

I really like the shoes and infact the whole outfit was pretty. I loved the white trousers and the blue coat but I would have thought that the summer look was a bit early for Denmark it still looks freezing. Has she lost more weight I am jealous.

Mary seems to have a lot of Brown dresses to her working wardrobe. I think she must have at least six different brown dresses by now.:flowers:

I like the outfit. Her hairstyle, makeup and jewelry are nice also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom