Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the two day outfits from the Birthday celebrations, Mary looked stunning. :)

Works for me. :ermm:
Ahh well.
Love the outfit, she looks beautifully stunning. :)

I love the dress and the coat but... separately...
Although she looks elegant, I'm not sure what is wrong but, IMO, the whole outfit did not work well:ermm:
The hat is beatiful :)

Smashing coat, but somehow the lace dress doesn't work for me. I think it looks too much like a cocktail dress with a coat over it. And perhaps it's just the lighting, but the shoes look burgundy while the coat is red.

Although she looks elegant, I'm not sure what is wrong but, IMO, the whole outfit did not work well:ermm:

Yes,they don't seem to mesh together so well. Love her hat!

I don't really like that the dress is longer then the coat. The coat itself is beautiful and so is the dress , but it doesn't look good together. I think the look is okay , but she has looked much better before.
The hat is lovely. It seems to be the same she also owns in purple.

Last edited:
I love seeing Mary in these wide-brimmed hats. She wears them extremely well :flowers:

I love both the coat and the lace dress, but separately. The style of this beautiful coat is so sharp and I think it looks better when the hem of her dress is not seen under the coat.

I love seeing Mary in these wide-brimmed hats. She wears them extremely well :flowers:

I love both the coat and the lace dress, but separately. The style of this beautiful coat is so sharp and I think it looks better when the hem of her dress is not seen under the coat.

Yes, it looks like she has two entirely different styles going on.

Fantastic coat, but I'm not a fan of the dress, is too long, so it doesn't look good. Lovely hat - CP knows how to wear a hats...

I love the hat, it´s so beautiful and looks lovely on Mary´s head. The red coat is beautiful too. I agree that the lace golden dress should be a bit shorter, at least shorter than the coat. Moreover, I don´t think that lace goes well with that coat.

I think Mary looks perfect as she has this whole birthday week!

Crown Princess Mary appears to favour lace in combination with various coats. Her ensemble is well-chosen and well-fitted.

I dont like the last outfit, the red coat & the lace dress.
The lace dress seemed off looking with the coat and the hat didnt match well with the overall.
The hair do was a bit too much for the daytime event.
It seemed that Mary was trying too hard but it didnt work at all IMO.
This whole look was a miss.

I like her look, though I don't think the red coat and the lacey dress are the best match. Lovely hat and smile!

I love the wrap she is wearing fot the staff occasion am not crazy about those coats she has two of, the red and the purple they are okay not mad on the luncheon outfit like the hat though. Thanks for all the up to date posting here.

I like Mary's look althought i have tto agree the dress longer than the coat it is NO-NO , i must say aftr seeing the photos, last night this beautiful u do, this mrning a pony tail, after in the balcony another updo, she must have had a lot of help, specially from this morning to the balcony scene!a completly quick change!!!!!i love it!

I would like to see the dress by itself. Why cover up such a beautiful lacey dress? I agree the dress shouldn't be longer than the coat, although the red coat is beautiful. The shoes don't match.

Whats up with the bottom of her dress????

I think it is the shoes, hideous things, they look like high heeled school shoes. A nice nude pointed toe would have been better.

I think Mary looked lovely. I loved her hat and shoes. Red is a fabulous color on her, and I think she was just lovely.

I didn't like the last look but I do think she has looked very stylish recently. She seems to co-ordinate better than a lot of the other royals including people who are really feted as stylish. I did wonder if she has less money and gets less freebies and so has to buy with co-ordination in mind? But that is just an opinion and I could be wrong.

I like today's outfit too, especially the top part. She looks gorgeous!

I like the blouse and the shoes, but those trousers aren´t my cup of tea.
Her hair looks so beautiful on those pics :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom