Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely and elegant. It looks like all were having a good time including Queen Beatrix.

Lovely dress and suits her a lot. Maxima looks beautiful in her birthday.

Didn't she wear those pink shoes at the wedding too?

Máxima today, May 18, visiting an exhibition in IJmuiden wearing red and white,
although the black dots are missing she reminds me a bit of a ladybird ;) The
look is okay, but I wouldn't have chosen flat shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Clutch **

The look makes her look quite big around the hips which she is not, quite unflattering. It would've been quite pretty if it did fit nicely. Not sure what to think about the hair, looks quite messy. I like the printed clutch with the overall plain look.

Maxima would have looked better if the coat was a little more fitted. The material is so wrinkled and that doesn't help as it contributes to a messy look. I would definitely have liked to have seen pumps rather than flats. The color is pretty and it's too bad the overall outfit falls short.

It doesn't look like a Natan dress to me. Surprisingly enough it looks much nicer in the shade Maxima went for. I could imagine that look with a great hat.
I agree - not only the colour shade but the design of the upper part looks better on Maxima's version as well.

What is the flat shoe outfit all about her roots need attention IMO she appears to have just crawled out of bed and put on the fiorst thing she saw HORRIBLE

Máxima attending a conference in Amsterdam today, May 30, wearing a light red/orange jacket and
beige pants. I like the colours and the combination of the colours, but would have preferred if
the jacket had been a bit longer.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Máxima attending a conference in Amsterdam today, May 30, wearing a light red/orange jacket and
beige pants. I like the colours and the combination of the colours, but would have preferred if
the jacket had been a bit longer.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I think she looks terrific! Slim and chic, except hair. Considering all she's had going on...

I like her outfit. Red&beige combination is very nice and these pants showed her slim. Her hair looks terrible as usual.

I liked yesterday's outft better than today's...But she looks ok today.

I like it, even if it's a bit like upholstery.

Maxima's smile just outshines every outfit she wears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom