Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is nice, but I'm not fond of the rest...

I am not particularly impressed with any part of her outfit. There is nothing elegant or chic about it. I really dislike her accessories, as they are way off in color. Just imho...

The colour combination is bad! Didn't she wear this jacket recently?

This outfit is once again horrible.

I am not particularly impressed with any part of her outfit. There is nothing elegant or chic about it. I really dislike her accessories, as they are way off in color. Just imho...

And combining all these different shades of yellow/mustard?! :confused::shock: What an... 'inspiration'! Too awful for words IMO.

Very summery. :flowers: Nice dress and I like her hair, not sure about the shoes.

21-06-2010 Deventer Princess Maxima attended a parents evening about financial upbringing at the Dol-Fijn school in Deventer.
Outfit Detail Bag

22/06/2010 Princess Maxima (m) is greeted by students with Dutch and British flags, during her tour. The Princess opened on Tuesday the new campus of the British School in Leidschenveen. This new Junior School can house 560 international students from the age of three to eleven.

Outfit Detail Hair&Make-up

2010-06-22 Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander receive on Tuesday June 22nd, the new scenario study NL2040 from Coen Teulings from the Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis (CPB) in The Hague.

Outfit Side Side2 Detail Back

23-06-2010 Amsterdam Princess Maxima attended the meeting Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in Amsterdam.
Outfit Detail Bracalet

^ The above outfits look quite average and the 3rd one is too short IMO. But thanks for posting - great job as always! :))

^^
Thanks! I thought that no ne was interested on CPM's outfits!:lol:

I agree with you this week has not been her best one in respect to fashion, the white one reminds me of the outfit Chelsy wore to PHarry's army thing.

The dress Maxima wore on the 23th was nice and evidently Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg thought the style was nice also.:lol: Her all white coat and dress were nice also, but could have been a little longer. I know that I'm bringing up a tiresome subject again, but the white outfit was set off by her less than made up hair and I think that is what affects a lot of what she wears.

I agree Katrianna, I liked the yellow and black dress. I haven't been liking alot of Natan lately but this is ok. Her hair ruins everything IMO the color is even bad. I hope she wears it up for the baptism of the New Holland America ship in Venice on July 4!

I think that Maxima wore the dress better than Alexandria, but all in all, I didn't like the dress that much.

July 4, 2010 - Maxima in a new lilac dress matched with a wide hat.
Overall pretty look and a flattering dress IMO but not liking the shoes & the bag.

Full look ** Hat

I like it a lot, although maybe the skirt is a bit too short. But the shoes are ugly.

Great outfit! I really love the hat too. But the shoes are awful.

The dress is lovely, I think Lilac is a hard color to find shoes for especially if its a summer outfit. What color could she wear? Please don't say, white...I totally HATE white shoes.

The dress is lovely, I think Lilac is a hard color to find shoes for especially if its a summer outfit. What color could she wear? Please don't say, white...I totally HATE white shoes.

I agree white shoes arent nice. Nude, lilac, silver/grey & a light pink all match lilac IMO.

I think the lilac is poorly fitted definitely too short but I love the hat and the shoes totally kill the the look.

I think a nude pump would look the best with this colour. The strappy heels that she chose are all wrong, they look too chunky.

Lovely outfit and hat! I also like the earrings.:) But I can't look at those shoes twice...:sick:

I don't like the shoes with this dress...
I like very much de look of mathilde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom