National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline seems smitten with Sacha and no wonder, he looks even more like Stafano than Andrea did as a bab.

This seems to have been a wonderful day for the whole family. They all looked really good and very happy. Lovely to see P Albert and P Charlene so obviously happy, even stealing a kiss(or were there two?) on the balcony. We probably won't see her again before the delivery of the twins, so these happy images will linger...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

No more doubts that Tatiana is pregnant after seeing her at the gala.

Agree with everyone who posted that little Sacha Casiraghi is a clone of his late grandfather Stefano, but he is also bears an astonishing resemblance to his great-grandfather Rainier III, imo. I love to see children in the classic, old-style way he is dressed! Caroline is so proud of him, and she looks elegant and beautiful!:p

Tatiana has never been my idea of fashionable and the less said about her outfit the better. But since she is obviously pregnant, her comfort is what he is most important.;)

Princess Alexandra is adorable as always.:)

Princess Charlene looks the way a woman who is almost nine months pregnant with twins should look-enormous and radiant!:whistling:

Last edited:
Agree with you on all counts especially regarding the little sacha. Did Alexandra go to the gala?

Of course the DM had to add a picture of William and Kate because we had forgotten who they were.

Lovely to see so many members of the family there. Sacha is so cute and I loved what he was wearing. I can't wait to for Charlene to have her twins. Wish her all the best!
:lol: DM is so predictable!

They all seem's really happy from Sacha presence this year, mostly his Grandma P. Caroline that always look like the most loving person in this family.
Even thought i found it really odd Charlotte's absent the second year in a row, last year she were heavily pregnant but what happend this year?
Even the children and the granchildren of the late princess antoinette were there so i'm finding it really weird that Charlotte didn't attened.

Last edited:
I saw that Elisabeth-Anne de Massy was there, but did Christian de Massy attend?

Caroline seems smitten with Sacha and no wonder, he looks even more like Stafano than Andrea did as a bab.

She did indeed Grace chic ,she seems to be a doting grandmother from the photos!

Great pics, especially from Little Sacha.
Also great, that Charlene has been seen on the balcony. But I did not see any clear pic of her belly :sad:.... are you all sure, she is highly pregnant :D:lol::whistling: ?????????????????
Bye Bine

Great pics, especially from Little Sacha.
Also great, that Charlene has been seen on the balcony. But I did not see any clear pic of her belly :sad:.... are you all sure, she is highly pregnant :D:lol::whistling: ?????????????????
Bye Bine

Charlene's tummy is huge! Maybe see some more high-quality images or videos and you will see it:flowers:

I saw that Elisabeth-Anne de Massy was there, but did Christian de Massy attend?

I think Christian de Massy is the man standing between Caroline and Andrea in this picture:
Princess Caroline of Hanover Sacha Casiraghi and Andrea Casiraghi... Nachrichtenfoto 459229430 | Getty Images
And he's accompanied by his two children and son in law, I guess.
His daughter, the woman with the beige coat http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/na...ha-casiraghi-prince-nachrichtenfoto/459229606
and his son, the young man with the curly hair http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/na...rincess-caroline-of-nachrichtenfoto/459228834

Last edited:
Charlene's tummy is huge! Maybe see some more high-quality images or videos and you will see it:flowers:

I´ll have a look, but I did not yet see high Quality ones....
if anyone has one, please share..... so I can believe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bye Bine

Charlene is very radiant and much more confident.

It's nice to see the family get together and it's great to see Charlene again. She certainly does look rather large, but that's natural. I love the photo of Princess Alexandra with little Sacha. If that's not a cuteness overload, then I don't know what is. They're not members of the Princely Family, but the Duke and Duchess of Castro (2) also attended the National Day celebrations. The Duke and Duchess reside in Monte Carlo, and I do believe that they are close friends of the Grimaldis.

Do we know if Sacha is wearing the Monegasque National Dress, or just a smart outfit?

Of course the DM had to add a picture of William and Kate because we had forgotten who they were.

Lovely to see so many members of the family there. Sacha is so cute and I loved what he was wearing. I can't wait to for Charlene to have her twins. Wish her all the best!

:ROFLMAO: It's just another opportunity for the Daily Mail to mention their Saint (I'm not being snarky here, I like Catherine a lot). It reminds me very much of the articles in The Express that would claim Diana found a cure for cancer, or something like that.

By the way, little Sacha looks like a baby Little Lord Fauntleroy, such a doll. And Princess Alexandra looks 10 instead of 15, and has always reminded me of the French school character "Madeline". :heart:

I respectfully disagree about Alexandra, she looks her age to me.

Do we know if Sacha is wearing the Monegasque National Dress, or just a smart outfit?

I respectfully disagree about Alexandra, she looks her age to me.

I'm curious about Sacha's outfit as well. I can only find images of ladies' Monegasque national dress online. But his outfit looks more like some German ethnic dress I've seen. Perhaps a nod to his grandmother's (empty) title of Princess of Hanover. I bet she loves to lord that HRH over the rest of the family.:lol: Anyway, I don't care for his outfit. It's a bit too Hitler youth for my liking.

As for Alexandra I agree with you. I think we often expect a young lady of her age to be dressing like a sexed up adult woman(think of for example what Kendall an Kylie Jenner were wearing at that age). Charlotte Casiraghi made very different fashion choices when she was Alexandra's age so I don't think it's Caroline that is trying to dress Alexandra 'young'. I think she is making her own choices and I like her modest, age appropriate outfits.

Edited to add: I was looking at some books I have about national dress and Sacha's outfit definitely reminds me of some of them.

Last edited:
Sasha's outfit looks German to me. I think he looks great. I was also impressed how well behaved he was for being 1 and 1/2 yrs. old. That's really tough for a little kid.

If you have a national day in your country and you wear a traditional costume, imo it wouldn't be a good idea to choose a national costume from a different country :lol:

Glad you find the thought so hilarious. It still makes sense to me since his grandmother is a German princess by marriage. The outfit still looks German to me. It's similar to the link you posted but still more like German regional costumes I have seen.

What I missed this year is the usual large number of great pics of the gifts presentation at the Red Cross headquarters and the gift presentation to the elderly people by Princess Stephanie at the Foyer Rainier III.

The Palace only provided one pic of Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie at the Red Cross headquarters, it looks as if the international press was excluded this year which is a pity because it's always been so heartwarming to see the happy and pleased elderly people and the pics had a symbolic power and exemplary function.

At least we can watch some more videos (also including one of Princess Stephanie presenting the gifts).

** Remise des Médailles de la Reconnaissance de la CRM **
** Remise des Médailles du Mérite National du Sang **
** Remise des Décorations du Mérite Culturel **
** Remise de Colis au Foyer Rainier III **
** Célébration du Te Deum **
** La Fête Nationale Monégasque **
Remise des Médailles de la Reconnaissance de la CRM - YouTube
Remise des Médailles du Mérite National du Sang - YouTube
Remise des Décorations du Mérite Culturel - YouTube
Remise de Colis au Foyer Rainier III - YouTube
Célébration du Te Deum - YouTube
La Fête Nationale Monégasque - YouTube

The outfit Sacha is wearing is equal to the ones the children of Lauren and Andres Santo Domingo wore to Andra and Tatiana's wedding. Coco Brandolini's daughter wore those clothes too. I think they were the pageboys and flowergirls. So perhaps Sacha wore his too.

EDIT: thinking twice, it can't be a recicled outfit for Sacha. His parent's wedding was almost a year ago, he was much smaller/shorter back then. He's either wearing an outfit another kid wore at the wedding or this one is brand new one made for him, which is likely. But why would they make him an outfit equal to the wedding's? It must have some special meaning. I think it's either related with Monaco or Switzerland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom