National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yesterday, November 18, Princess Stephanie has handed out gifts to elderly people at the Foyer Rainier III as part of the National Day celebrations.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Caroline's coat looks terrible in the live streaming, it translates way better in pics, maybe the resolution?!

Was there any dress code this year? Three ladies with a hat, it had never happened!
I don't really like Charlene's hat, it's too small. Charlotte's one is too big, and it seems that she so pleased to hide in it.
Both Caroline and Stéphanie look great!

Hum, I know that it is out of subject, but I can't help myself wondering who paid french motorcyclists...

Last edited:

Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein attended as a guest - how nice!

Is that the first time a member of another Royal house attended?

I can't recall this happening before.

They all look so miserable. Its more like a funeral or memorial service. Even the clothes are dark and a tad sad. ISn't this supposed to be a happy occasion?

I like Charlene's outfit, except for that hat.
Stephanie's outfit is okay, her hair as always BORING.
Caroline's outfit is okay but nothing special either.
I expected more of the three ladies!

They all look so miserable. Its more like a funeral or memorial service. Even the clothes are dark and a tad sad. ISn't this supposed to be a happy occasion?

I don't see any miserable faces,perhaps when more photo's are released we might have some jolly faces.

Remember most of those photo's were taken during and after a Solemn Mass,not exactly a cheshire cat moment ;)

How are they supposed to look in a mass?

Well, Charlene always looks the same to be fair. And how disrespectful of her not to sing the anthem in the balcony. It´s the third time she attends, she has no excuse, she just doesnt care about country that pays all her fancy clothes.

I like Charlene's outfit, except for that hat.
Stephanie's outfit is okay, her hair as always BORING.
Caroline's outfit is okay but nothing special either.
I expected more of the three ladies!

I like the outfits of the ladies, only Stephanie could do something with her hair, or put on a hat. Charlene would have looked better with a widebrimmed hat, but I like her anyway.

I can't clearly see it: is Andrea wearing a beard? It makes him look more mature.

It's one of those rare times Charlene wears a full skirt. I don't mind her hat, but I think the veil could have been placed better.
Do you think it's Akris or Dior?

I don't think anyone looked miserable today, there were few smiles during the mass BTW.

Princess Charlene was the most elegant of all the ladies. She was very beautiful. I likes her hat with the veil. Her hat gave an incredible touch of elegance to her dress.
princess Grace wore a same hat and she wore it the same way as Charlene did to day.
Of course as use, I will be the only person lwho found Charlène very elegant and amazing on that board.

Pics without marks:

OGGI gallery - I'm quite sure that Princess Diana had already wore Charlene's same kind of hat. Charlotte's posture is very bad.

I don't like Charlene's hat and unfortunately we do not see Charlotte wonderful heart shaped ruby.....

Me neither. As he sat together with the family it seems he has been the guest of honour.

Like Infanta Pilar last week who was guest of honour,its a nice touch,wonder if it will be a new tradition or a one off!

I, too, think that PCharlene looked extremely elegant today...the hat suits her and is fitting for the occasion. Maybe the veil could have been a bit smaller/different? I do prefer her monochrome choice to the checked outfits of the sisters-in-law. Also, it shows off her Order much better. Didn't like Charlotte's outfit much.

I would also like to see PCharlene sing along with the national anthem..at least she was standing to attention when it played.

So... P. Caroline's outfit looks fine ( Chanel again would be my guess ); her hat looks weird, but her hairdo gives her a sweet look ( because of the fringe, i'd say ).:flowers: P. Stephanie, oh well, she tries... :wave:As for P. Charlene, her outfit is absolutely innocuous, but then again, she is an innocuous person. :ermm: Now, the Casiraghis: Charlotte looks terrible: :argh: why is she hidding beneath that enormous hat?!? Now for the funniest of them all: Andrea is WEARING A MOUSTACHE AND A BEARD ihihih :D - new responsabilities therefore new look? As for Pierre, he looks discrete and elegant as always. :graduate: But, where is P. Alexandra??? :princess3: Let's wait for tonight and see what the Gala will bring...
:castle2:

Charlene's outfit reminded me of the one Grace wore when she was welcolmed to Monaco just prior to her wedding - not just the colour but also the material and fuller coat. I quite liked both Stephanie and Caroline's outfits but Caroline's parted fringe gave her an unusually unkept appearance imo. I do love the Monaco National Day celebrations right down to the marching firemen!

Charlene was very elegant and easily the best turned out today. I also thought her clothes were very Grace-like. I just hope that next NH she is holding a baby on the balcony as it's now the only thing that's missing.

Charlène 's blue outfit in honor of her brand new monegasque Decoration. She is doing her very best.
I don't like Princess Caroline's face , she looks snob.

Last edited:
:previous:

Or the Countess of Wessex at the Grand Prix events in May! It would be great if it becomes a regular practice. Many of us had missed royal guests in Monaco during the last years..

Had forgotten about The Countess,lets hope its the start of more Royal guests engaging with the Princely Family,I wonder if Prince Hans-Adam II will attend tonight?

Back
Top Bottom