Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 3: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here’s some Aussie etiquette that Zara and Mike missed.

Don’t pile your gear up on the picnic table while you take a swim.

Put it on the grass and let the ants crawl on it.

Put it on the sand and let it get gritty.

You can see the brick BBQ in the background in one of the photos. Leave the table free for other families if you’re not actually eating.

Otherwise, there’s always the car for your things while you’re in the water.

Not serious, but Aussies would grow up knowing better. :lol:

Lived in Australia for over 65 years (born and bred here) and never heard of such rules. First to the table gets to keep it has always been the rule I have seen and used with no problems.

Lived in Australia for over 65 years (born and bred here) and never heard of such rules. First to the table gets to keep it has always been the rule I have seen and used with no problems.

Not rules Iluvbertie, manners.

Maybe but certainly has never been the case in my experience anywhere I have gone in Oz. First to the table gets to keep it all day whether they are using it or not.

Back in the UK Zara and Mike attended the world premiere of the Netflix documentary "Six Nations: Full Contact" in London today, January 15:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

What great pictures. Mike appears to be such a lovely man; he loves his wife and his children; he's very happy with his life. He's very masculine but shows his tender side. I'm not sure if he has a full-time job, but he always appears very busy doing things and also very supportive of his wife. He is only ever positive about the royal family and fits in very well with everybody as far as I can see. He doesn't care if anyone takes his photo. And he has a good sense of humour.

Zara, Mike and Peter attended the F1 Grand Prix of Bahrain at Bahrain International Circuit today, March 2:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom