The Duchess of Cambridge's Eveningwear Part 10: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing this Jenny Packham dress online and thinking it would make an appearance in Kate's wardrobe.

Kate looks fantastic, but I just wish it was a jewel tone, rather than gold. I had wondered if we would see her repeat the green Packham dress from the Pakistan tour (my favorite of her Packham dresses), but she did repeat the earrings!

I remember seeing this Jenny Packham dress online and thinking it would make an appearance in Kate's wardrobe.

Kate looks fantastic, but I just wish it was a jewel tone, rather than gold. I had wondered if we would see her repeat the green Packham dress from the Pakistan tour (my favorite of her Packham dresses), but she did repeat the earrings!

Those earrings also caught my eye...did our Meghan not wear something similar ?

She looks stunning. I wasn't a big fan at first I thought it was too much but from a different angle it really works and I'm glad she went with something fairly unusual for her, colour wise.

Last edited:
Would love to know what shoes she is wearing.
I saw a pic with a view of a ring on her right hand which has a stone which appears to have a colouring similar to the dress. Does anyone know if we have seen this before?

Loved it full stop ,the duchess went all out for Bond and a fantastic hairstyle ,only aspect I didn't like were the earrings which I thought were too much with the dress.

She looks great! The gold looks good on her, and the overall look is very glamorous, perfect for the occasion.

Catherine looks verrrry "Bond girl". And her hair looks better from the side.

It's like a sparkly Xena the Warrior Princess. Not a bad thing.

Wow. She looks stunning. Such a beautiful, sparkly dress. I even like the cape. I’m usually not the biggest fan of capes, but it really works on this dress. And the fit is perfect.

I love her hair.

Now *that* is a dress! I could do away with the shoulder pads though. It really flatters Catherine's figure very well. I wouldn't choose the gold and glittery material for me but it works for her.

We're back to seeing evening wear again! I'm not much for fashion threads at all but that dress really stood out for me.

She looks absolutely incredible, I think she has knocked it out of the park!

Its a pretty dress but her makeup need some color!

Its a pretty dress but her makeup need some color!

I actually agree. With a dress like that, you need to not wash out your face too much. I think she could have gotten away with a slightly deeper lip. She still doesn't look bad, though!

Apparently Daniel Craig saw her and said "you look jolly lovely" so it seems he agrees with most people tonight. :cool:

Wrong colour, or wrong tone of gold colour for her.

She looks wonderful; that dress is eye-catching.

I think the gold is a nice change for her, she rarely wears that color.

Nailed it! Knocked it out of the park!

Really went for the glitzy, blingy gold and, frankly, that's what you need for a Bond premiere and the first major movie premiere post-Covid. It's a huge way of saying "we're back!" and I love it.

Surprisingly, the gold suits her. A+ from me!

Wow what an appearance! Knocked it right out of the park! Love her hair and her smile, she has reached a new height to her beauty.
It did remind me of Diana’s silver dress with the same cut.

What a dress, what an appearance. Perfect instance of how a dress and appearance can make headlines to promote an event—made me aware there’s a new Bond out and that people in that part of the world can go back to movie theaters.

She really delivered and so nice to see them out and about at a formal event after lockdown.

I am going to be the 0.000001% and say I did not like the look at all. The dress looks ill-fitting on her - almost overwhelming her, the dress itself was just odd and her hair looked messy.

Simply stunning, well done. Shoulder pads could be left to Elvis', family.

Catherine looked amazing! She really brought the full on glamour to the royal red carpet. I especially liked her hair and those earrings were perfect with the gown. Nice to see the top royals together.

Stunning!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom