Royal Accessories (Bags, Gloves & Scarves)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crown princess victoria
Original images have been heavily cropped and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• nobelvictoria.jpg
    nobelvictoria.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 285
  • victoriabag.jpg
    victoriabag.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 318
  • victorianobel2009.jpg
    victorianobel2009.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 224
  • bildextra_prinsessan_madeleines_festklanningar11.jpg
    bildextra_prinsessan_madeleines_festklanningar11.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 307
  • sxf6a35a.jpg
    sxf6a35a.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 301
Thank you for posting all these wonderful piccies of purses. I would be very happy to own lots of them!!

Pictures of Royals with there favorite watch

Pictures of all Royal Families are welcome :)

Marika86, is it the same BV clutch in all 4 pics?! ;) It's very fashionable at the moment, I couldn't have imagined Madeleine liked this bag so much. Letizia's bags look interesting too. Her Burberry's are very pretty, IMO.:flowers:

Cute! I like the colour and the way it was paired with the outfit!
Cute beige and pink bag.

^ CP Mary's bag and Madeleine's clutch both look lovely! I didn't like Q.Margrethe's bag - very old-fashioned IMO. Thanks much for the gallery! :flowers:

Queen Margrethe likes her matching purses and they are not the most stylish but I think they are okay. In fact, the only royal bags I hate are the day bags of the British Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Source: pursepage.com:flowers:

Grace Kelly is one of the most fabulous style icons of all time. And there’s no denying her love affair with Hermes handbags. However, when this pretty princess stepped out for cocktail parties and evening events, she did stray far enough to carry an elegant evening bag.
Her beautiful evening bag is bead-adorned and rather sophisticated. As you can see, classic evening bag silhouettes haven’t changed all that much! Here is our take on some of the styles Grace would carry to a special occasion in 2011.;)

http://i54.tinypic.com/vqjho8.jpg

Princesses and gloves

I am sorry for interrupting...

But since I am a great admirer of both the princesses in sweden, Victoria and Madeleine, but also a great admirer of girls wearing black leather gloves, I have to ask something...

I have seen photos of Crown Princess Victoria wearing very beautiful black leather gloves on her celebration on her "name day" for 3 years in a row now, but I was wondering if there are any other photos published on her in black leather gloves, I mean besides on her "name day"...?

And as far as I know of, there has never ever been publised any photos at all of Princess Madeleine in leather gloves at all what so ever... Or does anyone know of such photos?

Thank you in advance...

Sorry for my poor english, but I live in Sweden... :) :swedenflag2:

Welcome to TRF! :) We love Princesses wearing gloves here and there's already a thread dedicated to their gloves at the Royal Style File section. You could have a look there, if you like.:flowers:

Mette-Marit Scarf

Hi! I was wondering if anybody knows where Mette-Marits beautiful grey scarf is from. She wore it to New Yor and the opening of the chuch in Miami?
:)

Queen Silvia had a beautiful shell clutch evening bag at this years Nobel Prize Ceremony- I just loved it!

Back
Top Bottom