Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why wearing the same outfit twice. ? just the stockings and shoes ? changed.
I like the Brooches she is wearing . It is I think a Present?

Last edited:
Queen Paola at the Terre d'avenir/Focus Aarde science awards in Brussels today, October 6:

** Full view **

I was sitting not far from them . She has wonderful Hair and her hairdo was perfect. I saw her only sitting black jacket and green Trousers were perfect ! Great Queen so happy to have seen her so long

Both of Queen Paola's outfits have been perfectly fine and I actually prefer her hair white.

Queen Paola at the Te Deum in Brussels today, November 15:

** Full view **

And later at the Parliament without the coat:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The Queen looks very stylish here. Lately, this hasn't always been the case but when she nails it, I can see flashes of the glamorous young princess she was.

Really lovely look on Queen Paola at the Te Deum Mass this morning.

Queen Paola at the mass for deceased members of the Royal Family today, February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Paola looks really nice and well wrapped up for the Mass.

Queen Paola at the ceremony for the Queen Paola Prize for Education 2021-2022 at Laken Castle today, June 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Queen Paola attended the inauguration of the construction site of the King Albert II Institute of Saint-Luc University Clinics today, June 15 - a nice summer look for her:

** Full view ** Full view **

Queen Paola at the 'Concert of Belgian-Italian friendship' at the Liege Opera House this evening, June 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Paola looks really lovely,the shade of green is very nice.

Queen Paola added a headpiece for the church wedding a few hours later:

** Full view **

A nice green look on the king's mother and Queen Paola is letting her hair grow.

Queen Paola at the award ceremony and gala dinner on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of Missing Children Europe in Brussels this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Queen Paola looks really lovely,nice hairstyle and jewels too!

Elegant looking Queen Paola attended the Gala Concert of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel on March 8:

** Full view **

Elegant looking Queen Paola attended the Gala Concert of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel on March 8:

Queen Paola looks really nice and the colour is wonderful.

Queen Paola looked really lovely for the awards.

Queen Paola at the Academic Closing Ceremony at the Queen Elisabeth Music chapel in Waterloo today, June 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Back
Top Bottom