Queen Noor News Thread II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does resemble her mother a lot, doesn't she? I see it more clearly now. I love that color on Noor, too, and her hair. Darker but very pretty.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
only one picture from Petra...thats so annoying.
P.Iman looks more and more like her mother. But I think she takes after her father in terms of her height. I didnt realize she was so much shorter than Noor. Q.Noor looks lovely and that dress of hers is very pretty. She has some dresses that look like she has worn them before but they're actually just a new dress with the same colour and similar style.

It's great to see her getting involved by participating this way. I agree she looks fit; would like to know how she does it given her rigorous travel schedule....I mean, she says she sometimes feels she "lives" on airplanes. But she's always been disciplined about exercise and was described as a "scholar athlete" by some of her friends when she was in high school and college. Good for QN!

I love the darker hair too. And it makes her look younger. I think Noor always makes the right choices in terms of picking the right colours and styles to wear. Drab and neutral colours can make someone her age look too old. And the bright shades are also perfect for her light colouring.

It's "counter" to the "advice" fashionistas often give "older" women--I always read, go lighter with regard to hair--but I agree; QN looks younger with the darker hair color. And she knows how to wear/choose the right colors. The color she's wearing for the opening of the festival is one of my favorites but she also looks great in all shades of blue. The one shade I don't see a lot of her in is green.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
I love the darker hair too. And it makes her look younger. I think Noor always makes the right choices in terms of picking the right colours and styles to wear. Drab and neutral colours can make someone her age look too old. And the bright shades are also perfect for her light colouring.

I've also heard stylists say that the older a woman gets the shorter her hair should be. Probably because older hair isn't as full and thick. But this longer hairstyle on Noor defies the rule I think. Its very feminine and once again, makes her look younger.

Ok I made the pics of Jerash as attachments from a request. Thanks to elizahawthorne for telling me how to make attachments.

Attachments

• epaphotos386378.jpg
    epaphotos386378.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 295
  • epaphotos386379.jpg
    epaphotos386379.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 267
Another Jerash pic from Al Ra'i
image.php

more pics from Jerash (Yahoo)
I cant get over how alike the mother and daughter look
Infact I think P. Iman just might grow into a more beautiful woman than her mom.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 292
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
More pics, from Getty and Polfoto

Attachments

• 53264809.jpg
    53264809.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 53264815.jpg
    53264815.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 207
  • AP257438_guest.jpg
    AP257438_guest.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
When was it taken? Is het recently?

Princess Iman look beautiful . I hope see here laughing soon

Iman said:
When was it taken? Is het recently?

Princess Iman look beautiful . I hope see here laughing soon

these are from the opening of the Jerash festival yesterday (July 20)

Good

This are very nice pictures. I enjoy looking Her Majesty Queen Noor. She looks marvellous and gorgeous.
Sol
~*~Humera~*~ said:
More pics, from Getty and Polfoto

an old picture with her daughters.
PIman does look a lot like her mom, but I think PRaiya doesn't...

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00038268noorand daughters.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00038268noorand daughters.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
i love princess iman's earrings...:)

i've noticed queen noor always wears this particular kind of dress but i haven't seen its type either on her daughters or on other jordanian royalty. is this sort of dress common in jordan?

You know what we can kind of draw a parallel b/t Qn and PHashim in the attire department. And they started wearing traditional clothes after KH's death? Do you agree? If this is true I wonder why this is so.

She's very intelligent. I don't know if you have read her book, but I recommend it. You can see for yourself this is the way she is.

Can you explain you r comment? In regards to what is she intelligent. I absolutely agree with your comment. Are you talking about the way she dresses. ANyway, I don't see myself reading her book cuz i got a million other books I have to read.

i'm not challenging queen noor's intelligence in any sense when i say this, but most - if not all - famous persons have ghostwriters write their books. or they work very closely with an author. king hussein did this as well, i believe, when he wrote his book.

anyway, like i said, i'm not challenging queen noor's intelligence...i think she is an incredibly smart person but i don't think her book should be taken as a sign of that.

amina1 said:
an old picture with her daughters.
PIman does look a lot like her mom, but I think PRaiya doesn't...

Why Princess Iman doesn't laugh?

Iman said:
Why Princess Iman doesn't laugh?

thats like with prince ali and prince hashim.they never laugh.i think thats a family thing and not that they are really sad.:eek:

Yeah. I am like that. We are more calm, observant, a bit serious. But for the most part we are not sad.

Festival lights up Jerash

On behalf of Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania, Her Majesty Queen Noor on Wednesday lit the torch of the 24th Jerash Festival of Culture and Arts. The festival kicked off with performances by three Jordanian artists: Ghader Abbasi, Qamar Badwan and Muhammad Amin. The festival, to run until Aug. 5, brings together an array of musical and artistic talent from around the world, including artists from Egypt, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Tunisia, Sudan and Pakistan. Special children's performances will also be featured as part of this year's celebrations.
http://www.jordantimes.com/fri/homenews/homenews7.htm

On behalf of who? Jerash is Noor's

shes wearing the same dress she wore at princess letizia's party- the one that was pre wedding!

Totally agree--again! Yes, people say older women should go shorter and lighter but QN looks wonderful with long and darker hair. Love all the photos. She looks gorgeous!
maryshawn said:
It's "counter" to the "advice" fashionistas often give "older" women--I always read, go lighter with regard to hair--but I agree; QN looks younger with the darker hair color. And she knows how to wear/choose the right colors. The color she's wearing for the opening of the festival is one of my favorites but she also looks great in all shades of blue. The one shade I don't see a lot of her in is green.

Well, it's nice I "agreed" with myself; meant to agree with Humera and others......oh well, it's been a long, long week!

I agree, Reina. I definitely think they began wearing more traditional attire after KH's death. I don't know if it is the result of wanting to display in a very public, visible manner their respect for the Jordanian culture--the same kind of respect and love KH had for his country and people---or some other reason but I really note the difference in the way they dress since his passing.
Reina said:
You know what we can kind of draw a parallel b/t Qn and PHashim in the attire department. And they started wearing traditional clothes after KH's death? Do you agree? If this is true I wonder why this is so.

I guess KH symbolized Jordan in such a powerful way. When they lost him, they kind of lost their identity of Jordan, so maybe they are trying somehow to connect on their own. Ok I hope that kind of made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom