Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the top and pants. And of course the hair and makeup are beautiful. I would have liked a softer shoe, maybe strappy heels.

The top is gorgeous, Letizia looks sophisticated and chic!

Top half is good but the pants are not,also whats going on with all the black of late?

I love this outfit. She looks very chic, even wearing trousers.

I knew I'd seen this top before. Thank you Duke of Marmalade for pointing out it was at a PoA Awards.

In the last picture by *royalrose*, take a look at how Felipe is looking at his wife, now that is LOVE if ever I saw a picture of a man looking in love....whoa, she is gorgeous and so chic, elegant and classy all rolled into one. What a very handsome couple and where are all the handsome Felipe's of the world, never saw one like that when I was younger, should of went to Spain I think.....lololo

Varela top at PoA Awards. Letizia removed the belt. The hair at this event is so much better than back then.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Letizia+Spain+Spanish+Royals+Attend+VvGwiGbgPWVl.jpg

In the last picture by *royalrose*, take a look at how Felipe is looking at his wife, now that is LOVE if ever I saw a picture of a man looking in love....whoa, she is gorgeous and so chic, elegant and classy all rolled into one. What a very handsome couple and where are all the handsome Felipe's of the world, never saw one like that when I was younger, should of went to Spain I think.....lololo

Maybe, but might have something to do with the design being so very well positioned. :innocent: Has no one else seen it?

The makeup was fine. The ensemble and hairstyle were so so.

January 12, 2015 - Letizia at the Telefonica Ability award ceremony at the headquarters of Telefonica in Madrid wearing a high waisted black skirt and whit shirt matched with black pumps.

The skirt is lovely and the style suits her figure unfortunately the shirt look too big and the slightly pulled look of the top out doesn't work for me as it just created a bubble look. The top should've been fitted for such a look.

Full view ** Side view ** Close up

The outfit looks too big but it's very simple and pretty just the same.

I think the waist-band is a little too thick, but other than that it's a nice, simple look. As usual, I call for diamonds on such a simply outfit!

The waist-band reminds me of maternity fashion, it seems to be inappropriate.

It's strange - in theory, I like it but in practice I'm not convinced it works. I love the monochrome and her make up especially the lip colour.

It makes her look like she has old women breasts...

i like it, i can't say i love it but i think it's a good outfit (much better than other things we've seen her wear sometimes), i find it quite feminine and classy.

I just shudder every time she returns to a white blouse plus choice for any event. We saw that, almost predominantly before she became Queen.

She is such a little cutie!

I like the skirt but not the blouse.

I have to admit I think that this ensemble is a glaring flop. Nothing balances and it leaves me feeling . . . Meh!

The hair and Varela top look gorgeous and you would think it would segue effortlessly into a gorgeous skirt, but it doesn't. Instead there's a pair of plain black pants which are rendered dusty and drab against the reflections of the beautiful beads sparkling on the top, but even the sparkle of the top has lost it's lustre . . . and she's wearing plain street shoes!

What on earth was she thinking? The shot of her at the POA Awards, which I am guessing was a few years ago, shows exactly how Varela's gorgeous creation should be worn, seguing perfectly into that beautiful plain white organza type fabric. The crystals are flashing off the white of the skirt, creating a stunning, almost ethereal effect.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two ensembles. One looks drab and meh, and the other looks just plain stunning. And that's with all the hair!

January 12, 2015 - Letizia at the Telefonica Ability award ceremony at the headquarters of Telefonica in Madrid wearing a high waisted black skirt and whit shirt matched with black pumps.

The skirt is lovely and the style suits her figure unfortunately the shirt look too big and the slightly pulled look of the top out doesn't work for me as it just created a bubble look. The top should've been fitted for such a look.

Oh good grief, she looks like a 6th former at High School!

I think I know what effect Letizia tried to do but that shirt is ill.fitting and the result was quite miserable...

Anybody else on an IPad Air or otherwise get an ad for some online football game when they followed this link? If I accidentally downloaded this- how's it going to appear? As an app?

That black suit is very beautiful and elegant.

Black suit is elegant and simple. I love the hair-do and those earrings are the right size for such an outfit.

Is it allowed to say that this look is making looking her only wow?

The look is breathtaking.

The suit is great, she's worn it several times. Updo and big earrings, this is a winner.

A winner indeed. This is one of those extremely simple, cleaned outfits that Leti does the best.

The fit is impeccable and the whole look with the gorgeous updo, the big glittering earrings, red lips and the dark burgundy shoes (love she has gone for something a little different there, instead of black) is IMO super chic ;)

The suit is great, she's worn it several times. Updo and big earrings, this is a winner.

Agree. Very classic and upscale. Earrings great. I actually like when she re-wears outfits. We all do.

She looks perfect in the photo of the audiecnce! Letizia should avoid masculine look and hair down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom