Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It's actually nice and looks good. It's just too much like Maxima's awful fringey dress.

I like Letizia's look. She's been taking a chance on the visuals lately.
She luckily she's already disguised her white hair.

Very sleek all black look and a gorgeous pair of earrings too but I think it needed a bangle or bracelet to all a bit of sparkle to the dark colours.

1. No effort was made with the hair. It looks unkept- like she just pulled it back so she can clean the house. It's not even a neat and coiffed ponytail.
2. A nice cocktail dress the color of Felipe's tie would have looked lovely than the severe all black look.

3. Especially for night time events a cloth mask looks more elegant than the paper ones that can be bought in bulk. Queen Mathilde and Queen Máxima have this down pat.

The look is quite severe without a bit of sparkle, but typically Letizia, showing off her arms in sleeveless tops.
The hair is really sloppy.

I am fine with the clothes, lovely earrings (are those old? They looks familiar to me), as An Ard Ri suggested adding a bangle bracelet would be great. The biggest issue is the hair (it seldom happened on Letizia before).

The jewelry is gorgeous (unlike Letizia to bring out so much bling), but, I am sorry, the dress, not so much.

I like the dress, It suits her better then some of long dresses she has worn in past 3 years.. I guess It´s Armani or another Italian brand?

Not crazy about the gown maybe a shawl might have looked better with it?

Hairstyle and jewels are just perfect.

I liked the gown, but wish it had a little more detailing, such as beading.

These particular Italian orders are a favorite of mine, and I think the red and green stand out best against black or white.

The jewelry from the neck down is perfect. I love that brooch and wish we saw it more.

Though I like this tiara, I don’t think it’s a good match for Letizia’s minimalist hair style. Personally, I think this tiara needs a major hair style like we see from the Swedish royals. It needs to nest in the hair, rather than just sit on top of the wearer’s head.

From the muted palette on both arrival outfits, to the black dresses, I do wonder if there was some sort of diplomatic conversation in advance that this visit should be respectful of the current pandemic. It’s probably just a coincidence though.

Is the Queen dress a black velvet? It is very hard to tell. It is an “okay” formal, but I like some of her other gowns a lot better.

I noticed how the Queen is very observant of Laura Matarella was all right as the walked into the the dining room. I don’t think there was anything wrong, I just noticed the Queen watching LM as she walked by her side. Thoughtful.

The gown is beautiful and fits her well, but....... I am of the opinion that you should show either your decolletage or your arms, but maybe not both. Other than that, the jewels look wonderful on her and her hair and makeup look great.

Very suitable for Stockholm in almost-December. And Letizia looks great, even with sleeves.

Queen Letizia looks really lovely though I wish she'd make more effort with her hairstyles.

So is it a new dress? A repeat? Who's it by?
:previous: Thanks to iceflower, who just read my mind. :lol:

I would say this one looks much better with her hair down.

Last edited:
A really gorgeous gown and appearance by queen Letizia though it looked better with the lovely black faux fur.

It's strange that queen Letizia chose a dress in which Victoria has been photographed last year to her 10th wedding anniversary photos.

I don't like the dress on Letizia, the top part is too simple with this huge tiara.
I think she looks smashing. The simplicity of the dress balance perfectly the opulence of La Buena.

I dont like that huge tiara on her. She is too petite for such jewellery. And I don't like the dress without sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom