Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia's dress was nice minus that strange chord and I wish she had worn a better pair of earrings and not the boring stars.

Queen Letizia's dress was nice minus that strange chord and I wish she had worn a better pair of earrings and not the boring stars.

Agreed. I like the dress minus the chord. It looks a bit odd to me.

I don't care for the dress or her hair at all.

Queen Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous and the princesses look beautiful as well. ♥️

Oh darn it, the return of La Reina and her offhand approach to events. That dress looks like a badly made blue sack with a string of white rope from the top of her right shoulder to the decidedly off-the-shoulder left arm. The dress was described on their website as:

. . off-shoulders dress,
with rhinestone cord detail at the neckline,
crossing skirt that will stylize your silhouette.

Her hair looked like she ran out of time to dress and the childish earrings clashed with the "rhinestone" rope.

I think it’s a beautiful dress. The colour goes very well with Letizia summery tan.

Not my favorite dress on Queen Letizia. The color is nice. I do not care for the neckline on her. The dress looks better on the model, in full length. The style fits a taller person then the Queen. Her makeup is too heavy around the eyes for daytime. The hair would be better up then in a ponytail.

. The hair would be better up then in a ponytail.

Too often with the Letizia's apperances the finishing touches are so often lacking whether its the jewels or hair both of which were on the poor side on this occasion.

Queen Letizia at the National Culture Awards ceremony this evening, July 13, wearing her light pink Maje dress again:

** gallery ** November 2019 **

Last edited:
Nice colour but don't like the dress and Letizia could have glammed it up by wearing a bracelet or two.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom