Queen Letizia Jewels, 2: Jan. 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://www.hola.com/moda/actualida...po-diplomatico-vestido-largo-azul-joyas-look/

The jewel set is rumored to belong to JCs mother and passed via JC and Felipe to Letizia. Letizia was so happy that evening of the pre wedding dinner, rubbing shoulders with the inlaws.

Today she lost the bracelet and picked it up from the floor, similar to the brooch she lost at military passover.
https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_espanola/20240131248496/reina-letizia-se-le-cae-pulsera-nsv/

There are probably dozens of pieces that have been locked away and gathering dust at a Zarzuela vault.
I had actually forgotten about that necklace as we hadn't seen it in so long.

At Fernandos funeral, Letizia wore the brooch of the countess of Barcelona, not to confuse with Queen Enas pilgrim brooch.

At Fernandos funeral, Letizia wore the brooch of the countess of Barcelona, not to confuse with Queen Enas pilgrim brooch.
Whilst I normally refrain from commenting on clothing worn to funerals, the simple black dress provides the perfect backdrop for the lovely pearl and diamond brooch.

Nice to see Letizia making an effort on the jewel front,the brooch went perfectly with the outfit!

For the welcome ceremony in Amsterday, Queen Letizia is wearing the emerald and diamond pendant earrings from Queen Sofia's emerald demi-parure.

Last edited:
For the welcome ceremony in Amsterday, Queen Letizia is wearing the emerald and diamond pendant earrings from Queen Sofia's emerald demi-parure.

Queen Sofia has the better jewels and is this the first time Letizia has worn them?

Queen Sofia has the better jewels and is this the first time Letizia has worn them?
Queen Letizia wears these earrings very often, the last time during the state visit to Denmark

I don't know, both are just too big for her head. They both overwhelm her, though La Buena is worse when it comes to that. It's a beautiful piece, I just wish it were a little bit smaller.

I agree with Stefan, it suits her much better than La Buena. Though I'm a bit surprised that she chose only her second biggest tiara to meet up against the mighty Steward.

I don't know, both are just too big for her head. They both overwhelm her, though La Buena is worse when it comes to that. It's a beautiful piece, I just wish it were a little bit smaller.
I still think if she would adapt her hairstyle for the tiaras and have an fuller updoo they would look better on her. But then the Loop tiara seems to be able to worn in a bit runder shape what also helps a bit, which is not the case whith La Buena.

I live big tiaras, but on Letizia it’s too much. She doesn’t have the body frame to carry off such grand tiaras

What a beautiful tiara and it suits her well Even with the flat hair

Though I'm a bit surprised that she chose only her second biggest tiara to meet up against the mighty Steward.

Letizia would have known that Maxima will go big. Little point trying to compete, better to go down the route of wearing a serious tiara previously worn only once by Letizia, and one that works well for her.

Letizia would have known that Maxima will go big. Little point trying to compete, better to go down the route of wearing a serious tiara previously worn only once by Letizia, and one that works well for her.
It is correct for Letizia as the guest to try not to upstage the host as Máxima often does in outgoing state visits.

I live big tiaras, but on Letizia it’s too mucih. She doesn’t have the body frame to carry off such grand tiaras
I have to agree. This particular tiara appears too large for Letizia's head.

I agree, think this was a good choice. It was worn for the 3rd time though, SV China, Italy and yesterday in NL.
I dont think the Prussian will ever be worn as Queen and I think the Shell will go straight to Leonor. Letizia has been Queen for 10 years now, never worn, only once as PoA.

I agree with Stefan, it suits her much better than La Buena. Though I'm a bit surprised that she chose only her second biggest tiara to meet up against the mighty Steward.
A pearl bracelet would have completed the look,not sure if the SRF have any pearls bracelets?

A pearl bracelet would have completed the look,not sure if the SRF have any pearls bracelets?
I agree, a nice pearl and diamond bracelet woud have worked well. I am not sure the SRF have any though.

Queen Letizia wears these earrings very often, the last time during the state visit to Denmark
I do wonder if these have been passed on to Letizia as they are a regular favourite and they are stunning earrings which work well on day and night events

Nice to see a change of tiara for a state banquet

My guess is that these are on loan from Queen Sofia but they are a stunning demi suite.

I do wonder if these have been passed on to Letizia as they are a regular favourite and they are stunning earrings which work well on day and night events

Nice to see a change of tiara for a state banquet
I do think Sofía has selected a few pieces (these earrings, the dove rubies...) as her own "joyas de pasar" for the next generation.

Back
Top Bottom