Queen Silvia Jewels 4: Jun 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilia C.

Former Moderator
City
O
Country
Germany
219px-Greater_coat_of_arms_of_Silvia%2C_Queen_of_Sweden.svg.png

Arms of the Queen of Sweden

Welcome to Queen Silvia Jewels Jewels, Part 4

Commencing August 1st, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful diamond earrings and brooch on queen Silvia.

Queen Silvia's tiara appearances of 2023:

1 2 3 4 5

At the Nobel Prize ceremony and banquet yesterday queen Silvia wore the Nine Prong Tiara, a diamond necklace, the zig-zag bracelet from the family collection and brooch and earrings from the Russian Pink Topaz Suite.
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor...2/sdlzpmSmtMObzk-nh.jpg?w=850&fit=max&fm=webp
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor...2/sdlmKTSM44dpxY-nh.jpg?w=850&fit=max&fm=webp

Today queen Silvia wears jewelry from the Leuchtenberg Sapphire parure.
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor...2/sdlo1sqt6TU5KQ-nh.jpg?w=850&fit=max&fm=webp
https://files-aller-blogger-platfor.../sdlohBRDuYPRhk-nh.jpg?w=1700&fit=max&fm=webp

She took out all the big guns for a spin this year.

IMO Silvia and Maxima of the Netherlands had the most tiara appearances this year

Queen Silvia's tiara appearances of 2023:

1 2 3 4 5

2 appearances by the Nine Prong Tiara is my least favourite Swedish tiara ,the Leuchtenberg is far more regal and very queenly.

Queen Silvia of Sweden wore Empress Josephine’s Cameo Tiara for the banquet during the state visit from France at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on 30 January 2024.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Last edited:
Queen Silvia of Sweden wore Empress Josephine’s Cameo Tiara for the banquet during the state visit from France at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on 30 January 2024.
Pic 1
Pic 2

I know there are many fans of the Cameo parure on TRF, but I was hoping the Queen would wear the Leuchtenberg sapphires instead, so I am actually a bit disappointed.

I know there are many fans of the Cameo parure on TRF, but I was hoping the Queen would wear the Leuchtenberg sapphires instead, so I am actually a bit disappointed.

Realize that Silvia and Victoria are wearing jewels of French origin.

Especially when the cameos don't look good with the Queen's gown tonight.

And i'm happy because we see the Leuchtenberg sapphires more often the the Cameo Parure

Yes and also the amethysts

The Cameo, the Amethysts, the Sapphires and the Cut Steel all are from French origin, as well the Danish Ruby Parure and the Norwegian Diamond Tiara

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

The tiara and the earrings are very pretty but the necklace and the pin look OTT with the red French sash and the order.

I think it all looks great on her. I love the tomato red sash with the fustia gown. So good to see all the cameos

The Cameo Tiara is a very regal tiara and I was happy to see it worn by the queen.

How lovely to see the Cameo tiara again. It is not my favourite of the beautiful Swedish collection but it is good to see it worn from time to time. And this is the perfect event for it. It is such a unique tiara and it was supposedly worn by Empress Josephine herself. A great choice. Queen Silvia of course seldom - if ever- disappoints.

That's a nice surprise from The Queen! First the lovely aquamarine earrings for the welcoming ceremony, then the modern diamond suit for the Banquet.
I don't think the diamond demi-parure is new. I seem to remember HM has worn them before with the grey dress from the 2007 Japanese State Visit. I can't remember the occasion, unfortunately.

Edit: The occasion was King Bhumibol's Diamond Jubilee in 2006

Last edited:
Thank you for the clear photo @Sarahbellar . I think that's the photo I had in mind, although from a different occasion.
Anyway, Queen Silvia did wear the earrings and bracelet in Thailand in 2006. Not sure about the matching necklace.

Back
Top Bottom