Jewels of the British Nobility 2: Aug. 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stefan

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Esslingen
Country
Germany
257px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom_%28Tudor_crown%29.svg.png

Arms of the United Kingdom

Welcome to the Jewels of the British Nobility Thread, Part 2

Commencing January 1st, 2022

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duke of Argyll Torquhil Campbell and Eleanor Cadbury married on June 8, 2002.
In the photograph please identify the tiara she wore for her wedding.

The Duke of Argyll Torquhil Campbell and Eleanor Cadbury married on June 8, 2002.
That's the diamond Argyll Tiara!

I believe it's the diamond tiara the late Dowager Duchess lost at an airport. It was later found and returned to her years ago. She used to wear it often at the Caledonia ball. If memory serves me, HG has stated that it's an heirloom.

I believe it's the diamond tiara the late Dowager Duchess lost at an airport. It was later found and returned to her years ago. She used to wear it often at the Caledonia ball. If memory serves me, HG has stated that it's an heirloom.
Amazing that it was found along with other jewel;s and also returned to the late dowager duchess!

Back
Top Bottom