Princess Lilian, Current Events Part 2: January 2005 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Princess Cake! I love how Lilian and Bingo are so close. :flowers:

The scans are lovely, Grandduchess. Thank you so much for posting them!

Happy Birthday 91 year!!! Princess Lilian see out happy and elegant dress.She have beautiful big princesscake!!! She is favourite grand old lady of royal family Sweden.!!!!

Was this the only pic from Princess Lilian's birthday?

Princess Lilian have holiday to Saxite Maxime on Sainte Maxime,Frankrike. She have holiday on 10 days weeks and she with his oldest friends Ann Reid from England. Ann Reid have celebrated one years his Princess 90th Birthday on Sweden,Djurgården. Princess Lilian and friend Ann Reid have holiday on Saxite Maxime. Now she is home to Sweden and today 15 okt Princess visit to Open Tennis. She with arm in arm Björn Borg on Open Tennis. She sitting and see on Tennis. Princess Lilian gave prize to one male Blake is winner!!! Princess Lilian is photo with Björn Borg on newspaper Sweden Dagbladet,Svenska Dagbladet. Princess Lilians holiday on newspaper Svenska Damtidning weeks!!!

Ann Reid? Is that the British actress Ann Reid?

Princess Lilians oldest best friends Ann Reid from England. She have visit Princess Lilians 90th Birthday and they visit to Saxinte Maxime of France. Best friend Ann Reid visit Princess Lilians home on Stockholm many.!!

„Point de vue”, a french magazine dedicated to royalty, in issue nr 3049 has opened the concours „Who is the most chic princess of 2006”. Among quoted princess was also princess Lilian described as the best exemple of eternal elegance and a model for all royal swedish family

Princess Lilian 92th birthday and stand on newspaper article aftonbladet. Princess Lilian celebrated morning his bed and breakfast on his home. She celebrate quiet with royal family and friends on royal dinner. It is private dinner for Princess Lilians birthday. According to say his Baroness Elisabeth Palmstierna 90 year. With his thought on Princess high age and feel she himself little and weak sometimes,but she see out opposite to few go out in tonight and eat one good dinner together with theirs near and dear. It is from newspaper article on Aftonbladet for princess Lilians birthday.

Jose, thanks for the information. Can you give me the link to the original article from Aftonbladet? Thanks in advance for your help!

Princess Lilian is a lovely lady and she looks very healthy at that age.

She is admirable, since she is so active having that age! Good for her! :flowers:

Vanesa.

Princess Lilian was rushed to hospital yesterday and after a few hours the royal court told the press that she has food poision. She has been staying the night at hospital and she is still there. At least that´s what Swedish papers is reporting just a few minutes ago.

According to Swedish paper Expressen Princess Lilian is now at home

Poor Lilian. I'll be thinking of her. Simply love that woman.

She is great isn't she and still stunning at 93. Knows how to dress and has such bearing.

From Expressen, a story and a photo of princess Lilian going home
Silvia stöttar Lilian i sorgen
The story tells that princess Lilian grieves for her best friend Wibeke Beck-Friis, who was buried last week. Princess and 91-year-old mrs. Beck-Friis were close friends for over 20 years. Their common interest was dogs. The death of her best friend was very hard for the princess. Queen Silvia is supporting the princess now.

I am happy to Princess Lilian is home now! She is grand old lady and see photo on she is very old now and 92!!! Princess Lilian is see out alert but very old now.

Poor princess Lilian ; hope everything wll be ok

No news of the dear Princess since two weeks.I do hope and pray she lives to see Victoria´s wedding next year summer,
but I´m afraid that will be a stretch too far.We´ll have to see.I wish her luck.

I agree with you. It does not look too good. Two falls and breaks within 7 months at that age! I read somewhere that she has not been since in public since the Nobel Prize ceremonies of Dec 2006.
Good wishes going the princess's way.

Any news about The Duchess of Halland? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom