Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fandesacs2003 said:
It's normal that she looks tired, after what happenned

Yeah, i supose, but she does seem quite washed out - it could just be what's been happening though, i guess. I agree she that it is amazing that she is doing engagements though!

She looks quite elegant. But I think that the coat could be little longer...

Btw. why she always during this pregnancy wore coats? Someone pay her for that or smth?:ermm:

I still like her clothes from Leonor's time.:)

magnik said:
She looks quite elegant. But I think that the coat could be little longer...

Btw. why she always during this pregnancy wore coats? Someone pay her for that or smth?:ermm:

I still like her clothes from Leonor's time.:)

i could be wrong, but i think she wears coats
1. its cold
2. she is not comftable showing all the extra weight.
3. its more elegent to wear something over a dress when to make it not too formal

magnik said:
She doesn´t wear coat always but i think that princess Letizia usually wear coat during her pregnancy because it is winter and it´s cold, because it is elegant and because it is comfortable(remember that Letizia has an annoying pregnancy).

I like that suit, it is very stylish:flowers:

Dazzling:ohmy: we have coincided about the reasons why Letizia uses usually coat...

Last edited:
Lauritas138 said:
Dazzling:ohmy: we have coincided about the reasons why Letizia uses usually coat...

its obvioues on what she wears sometimes, especially in certain times or events

Last edited:
March 14, 2007 a beautiful purple coat, a classic coat imo & a red dress. i dont like the two shades of color together, wasnt a good mix match outfit - picture

Maybe the lighting from the flashes doesn't allow us to view the real colors of her outfit? It looks like a magenta dress with a darker shade of magenta (or purple) jacket...not too sure. I tried finding more photos, but I couldn't!

I was looking at pictures of Letizia for the past few months and I don't think I've seen wear pants in a long time. It seems that during this pregnancy what she wears mostly are dresses and tights.

I think Letizia dresses well but she sometimes gets stuck in the same style for quite a while.

she could leave a little felipe varela. is always the same style.

I hope Dazzling reads this post because to me she is the fashion expert ;) and I've got a question: Doesn't CP Mary have a very similar coat if not the same? The coat just looked familiar to me and I know Dazzling has a great eye for clothes.

ldt20 said:
I hope Dazzling reads this post because to me she is the fashion expert ;) and I've got a question: Doesn't CP Mary have a very similar coat if not the same? The coat just looked familiar to me and I know Dazzling has a great eye for clothes.

It would not be stranger that they use the same clothes sometimes.Even.. both princess have coincided in shoes and dresses,for example princess Letizia wore a printed skirt the previous day to the Prizes Prince of Asturias and few days later Mary wore a dress with the same printing.

i don't think mary has a similar coat. that looks to me like a very spanish design. besides, i can only recall once or twice that they wore similar things...

what a great choice of outfit,love te coatm its really elegent, also suits her well. This was a great outfit choice.

ldt20 said:

Coats are very similar, thought myself when i sew the pictures that they were the same but different print & color, but was worng. The collars are very similar which make them look very much alike.check the close-up shots of Mary's & Letizia's

Mary's coat
Letizia's coat
Both very beautiful !!:) Hope were talking about the same coat

alola said:
I like her out fit, she's classic

She is very classic, especially when pregnant. she plays it safe imo :)

At this stage of pregnancy she probably has to wear not what flatters her or not, but what is big enough... :lol:

Redferns said:

I thought she looked beautiful in every one of these pictures.Nothing against pregnant women but I think its not as easy to look that good when you are pregnant but Letizia looks absolutely amazing and stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom