Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Letizia at the reception for Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the Oriente palace in Madrid, 29 January 2007
picture
close-up - i adore the sleeves

dazzling said:
CP Letizia at the reception for Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the Oriente palace in Madrid, 29 January 2007
picture
close-up - i adore the sleeves

CP Letizia looks beautiful in these photo's. Her face is glowing and apart from the baby bump she looks like she has put some weight on. Her face is fuller. She definitely suits brighter coloured outfits.

This is one of the better dresses/outfits that I think we've seen her in during this current pregnancy. I love the dress! But I'll admit it doesn't seem that it fits with the time of year. I love the sleeves and everything but it just doesn't seem very winter apporpriate. Although I know that probably doesn't matter because she's not going outside in it.

She looks BEAUTIFUL!!
The hair, the make-up, the dress (notice I didn't mention the thick dark stockings)...the glow of pregnancy! Wow! She gets an A in my books!

I´m curious as to how Letizia´s style is going to be after her pregnancy- it seems in this pregnancy she has radically changed her style - it´s more relaxed but dull.

I think Princess Letizia looks beautiful! She looks happy and relaxed - not tired at all. I especially like her hair. She is finally wearing something bright and happy - I for one don't care whether she has short or long sleeves!

RachelD said:
She looks BEAUTIFUL!!
The hair, the make-up, the dress (notice I didn't mention the thick dark stockings)...the glow of pregnancy! Wow! She gets an A in my books!

Yes she is gorgeous.

Yes, I think those ugly stockings are on purpose, because of her pregnancy.

I am an unconditional fan style and personality of the Princess Letizia , but I must acknowledge that I do not like much the look of yesterday, I find that it much prettier is capped simply, without artifice......

She is so pretty and elegant, that it does not need to make tons of them.....

thus I find that the dress short sleeve, with sticking thick and the shoes closed made bizzarre.....
the dress is halfway between a day dress and a cocktail dress... and then her hairstyle is a little "too much"... in the globality, I find that she seems like "little girl" in this this evening....
but Princess Letizia... is always Princess Letizia... what and how ever she wares I can not manage to find her not pretty

Last edited:
Finally a beautiful pregnancy dress for Princess Letizia!
She looked stunning in black and white!
She looks really pregnant and beautiful!
flowersfh7.gif

Really elegant!

I really dislike the dress, but she looks so beautiful anyway.

I don't like it either; the sleeves looks 'childish' somehow and the stockings with it looks pretty awful.
She looked much nicer during her first pregnancy IMO.

I really don't care her fashion, I like see her how beautiful she looks.

IMO, Letizia's clothes during the fall and winter do not always make her look very good.

I remember back after her engagement and till the wedding, in the winter, that some of her first outfits where very bland.

I think summer colors, prints and styles suite her petite frame much better.

I am not agree with you. I think that Letizia has a great sense of the elegance… and she knows to choose her clothes perfectly. The dress she wore yesterday was very stylish and she was absolutely amazing...and in addition I think that those dark stockings that she wear habitually are very pretty and modern. The transparencies stockings seems very old fashioned.
The dress that she wore yesterday… I like much more with dark stockings that with transparencies stockings.

Say what you want, but be honest I like yesterday's dress much more than her last grey...

I think she looked wonderful in all the outfits. The grey one was nice, the purple was beautiful and she looked absolutely amazing yesterday during the dinner with the Mexican president. She's just beautiful and radiant :flowers:

Love the oufit, the tights ruin it but they are very fashionable at the moment.

Wednesday 14 February 2007 - anp picture

I think th eblouse is elegent, the ruffled collar adds a style to the outfit

Letizia could have worn her nightgown for this event, the fact that she even showed up is commendable.

posted by lula from today - picture dont like the dress much but like the fact that the coat and dress are the same length

The dress beneath the coat looks like it would make a nice evening reception dress.

dazzling said:
posted by lula from today - picture dont like the dress much but like the fact that the coat and dress are the same length

Nice! She looks very chic!

dazzling said:

I love like Letizia showed in her last event, she was very fine and elegant with that suit although I would like to see the dress better.....it seems to be dark blue with floral motif and the weave, if i´m not mistake, was satin or silk.Really pretty!:flowers:

Perhaps in these photos we can to perceive better the dress although it´s a little difficult because the shelter covers it:

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00176022.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00176021.jpg

Last edited:
Early May.
But I don't know why but I think that she can due earlier...

fandesacs2003 said:
It's normal that she looks tired, after what happenned

I agree. And yet there she is, back doing engagements. I really admire her more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom