Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark blue beaded dress is one of the most elegant dresses Letizia has ever worn, imo. And the silk clutch is to die for. Great choices indeed!

CP Letizia looks amazing in this blue beaded cocktail shift dress. I think the whole ensamble is great, the clutch, shoes, AND hairSTYLE (per duke, I agree, thank God it is an ACTUAL STYLE). Letizia looks elegant and regal. Her Makeup is especially flawless for this event. Thanks for posting!

This dress is a good classic choice.
Both the model of it and the clutch look in harmony with each other.

Dinner with Hungarian President, 16/11/2009
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...rincipes-de-asturias-reina-sofia-00$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...a-principes-de-asturias-reina-sofia$599x0.jpg

Repeat from Sept 2008, dinner with President of Costa Rica
Princess Letizia Pictures - Spanish Royals Host Gala Dinner Honouring Costa Rica President - Zimbio

A nice outfit, the skirt is precious. Letizia looked better groomed, especially the hair, and less thin in 2008, the very wide belt is not my taste, it emphazises her thinness even more.

The black skirt and white blouse is a great combination on Letizia tonight and i am glad she has chosen to repeat it

Letizia's skirt is beautiful, the blouse too casual for a Palace dinner, and that elastic belt (is it a weight lifter's?) with the fake clasp added to somehow match the skirt is quite dreadful.
Belts like these were last in fashion when every 80s synth pop star wore them and never again afterwards - fortunately.
Her hair is nicely styled here for a change with its soft waves.

I like the blouse and skirt combination, not too sure about the belt.
I think that the skirt is wonderful, but it makes her look too thin, IMO.
I love her hair and earrings, one of my favourite pairs :flowers:
It´s a very beautiful overall look.

I loved her hair I do not know it looked great :)

The skirt is really pretty and does look good with a white blouse but Letizia has matched it with the wrong blouse isnce it is quite casual. Im not fond of the belt, its nice an wide but adds nothing to the outfit.

Hair looks very healthy, love the curls but not the parting which has been done for almost every evening event recently.

Letizia was very beautiful yesterday night!!!

Love this skirt and this top but not certain about the big belt!!!

CP Letizia looked amazing last night. The black beaded skirt could not have been more flattering, great hair, jewelry and make up. Although the expandable belt was the wrong material, it surely accenctuated her lovely waistline!

Love it, love it, love it! And those earrings I have been about to die for since I first saw them! I adore that skirt.

donnaK said:
The dress is maybe the most glamouring one I've seen in my life. The sparkling ornaments are the essence of this creation and the white blouse is what the whole outfit needs. ;););)
Perhaps I'm mistaken but in this picture Letizia is the splitting image of QRania. At first sight I couldn't tell the difference between the two...

Dinner with Hungarian President, 16/11/2009
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...rincipes-de-asturias-reina-sofia-00$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...a-principes-de-asturias-reina-sofia$599x0.jpg

Repeat from Sept 2008, dinner with President of Costa Rica
Princess Letizia Pictures - Spanish Royals Host Gala Dinner Honouring Costa Rica President - Zimbio

A nice outfit, the skirt is precious. Letizia looked better groomed, especially the hair, and less thin in 2008, the very wide belt is not my taste, it emphazises her thinness even more.

I aodre this outfit, one of my favourites. :flowers:

I really love the latest evening dresses of Princess Letizia!
They are simply great!

Good grief. Are my eyes failing me? She looks dreadful and I am hoping that there will be nicer photos of this ensemble...

The black dress was not well-chosen. The dress material further aggravated the awkwardness of the look for me. A short pleated skirt would be more appropriate for schoolgirls. The hair and make-up were flawless. At the same, I would say that Crown Princess Letizia does a good job pulling off monochrome ensembles.

The skirt and top from the Hungarian dinner were divine. I'd love to have something like that for my wardrobe! I can be dressed up or down, depending upon hair and jewels, but obviously it's not for state occasions.

I'm just hoping that the black satin dress from tonight just doesn't photograph very well as it really doesn't look very good. It could be that the reflections from the flash photography make it look bad (I really hope that is the case). Otherwise, she should burn it along with that horrible grey dress/leather jacket combo we saw her wear in Chicago recently.

Sadly, I'm sure we will see her in this again.

I like this black dress, it´s modern, youthful and different than Letizia usually has. She looked very beautiful last night with nice make up, beautiful earrings and the bracelet.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Letizia's last two evening looks are very different but I like them both. The long black skirt and white blouse is one of my favourite gala outfit of hers and as usual it looked flawless.

The bew black dress is quite contemporary looking which I like alot and I think she has the frame to carry off the look.

I do like the dress, but still not sure about the black stockings. On the other hand another colour would not look good with this kind of dress :ermm:

I like the top part of the new black dress, it is well-tailored. I would prefer the dress without the stocking, but maybe it is because the it's cold and she needs it to protect her legs.

I dont like this new dress. Something is very off about it. Looks like cheap leather, the over laying of the fabric isnt nicely finished and the neckline is too closed for the look.
I liked her hair.

Letizia has a strange tendency to choose outfits that throw body proportions off - in the case of the short black cocktail dress, the pleating detail on the elongated bodice manages to put the emphasis awkwardly on the belly, the neck is cut off because the bodice is just cut too high (just as dazzling said), while the legs become endless and end in enormous Daisy Duck chunks of feet.
It's not a good look. The fabric here is either of low quality or photographs badly, the pleats are not done nicely, the stockings are too dark and make the currently very skinny bare arms a focus they rather should not be.
In the ppe gallery she also looks on most pics as if she's not enjoying herself... beautifully groomed, though.

Gallery:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=17-11-2009 Madrid

I am not sure about the new black dress Letizia's wearing. I am leaning towards not liking it. Her hair's nice and so are the earrings, but the dress has too much going on. A simpler black dress would have sufficed.

Also, I might be alone in this, but I am really digging the shoes. Actually, I have a newfound love for absurdly high heels..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom