Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

And her 2nd outfit on July 2nd for the official dinner and ball in Monaco:

A long black skirt and a white top with a large number of pearls.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Clotilde in Monaco today

Full view ** Side view ** Close up & Headpiece

Quite an impressive look IMO, like the ruffles on the side.

Boring and old for her! She did pull a very similar look off at Cannes but this is a royal wedding dinner.

Clotilde seems to be a nice person but her fashion choices are always a disaster to me.She seems to dress as if she is going to walk on the red carpet of Cannes festival:D
Her choices are always tacky though I liked her outfit in the airport minus the shoes.
I hope she will change her hair color too,it's so tacky.She was so pretty with darker hair

P.cess Clotilde looks so old ... It's sad cause I rememeber that few years ago she was looking so fresh and young. Probably if she had her eyebrow decreased or she put some corrector in eyes' zone or some eyeshadow it would rejuvenate her a bit....

I think that's a bit unfair. I've always thought that Clotilde (Coureau) found it quite easy to slip into the role of Princess, because of her acting experience.
And I think she has a good dress sense, overall.

Princess Clotilde at the Giambatista Valli Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2011/2012 at the Paris Fashion
Week on July 4, 2011 in Paris, France, wearing a white dress with prints.

I like the dress with its prints very much, but feel it's a bit too short, and I don't like the hairstyle
in this combination.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Clotilde at 'The White Fairy Tale Love Ball' in Support Of 'The Naked Heart Foundation'
at Chateau De Wideville on July 6, 2011 in Crespieres, France wearing a long white evening dress,
maybe inspired by the wedding in Monaco ;) I like it!
The makeup is a bit colourless, a darker lipstick colour would have been nicer.

** Full view ** Close up **

Princess Clotilde at 'The White Fairy Tale Love Ball' in Support Of 'The Naked Heart Foundation'
at Chateau De Wideville on July 6, 2011 in Crespieres, France wearing a long white evening dress,

Nothing special about the dress, its simple and has a nice cut, thats it.
Make up, did she forget to put some on? With that hair color, she really needs make up as it washes her out.

I'd have to agree with dazzling. It looks like she ran in from the gym and put the dress on and dashed out the door. No makeup and the hair pulled back. The dress is simple and the necklace is nice, although not something I would have put with the dress. She does have a nice body though.

Love this dress !!

Princess Clotilde at the Balmain Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2012 show during the Paris Fashion Week
on September 29, 2011, wearing black leather pants and a black top.

The top has something nice, not sure about the leather pants combination.

** Full view ** Upper part side view ** Upper part **

I like the black top and the shoes. She looks rather pretty in these photos. ;)

Princess Clotilde at the Giambattista Valli Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2012 show during Paris Fashion
Week on October 3, 2011 in Paris, France.

The grey dress itself is really nice and looks good on her, but not with those shoes and the sun glasses.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She definitely looks better with darker and loose hair- her face seems to be less drawn.

Princess Clotilde at the Diane von Fürstenberg New Fragrance Launch on October 5, 2011 in Paris,
France, wearing a green dress of Diane von Fürstenberg.

I generally like the idea of those Diane von Fürstenberg dresses, but I don't like the pattern of this
one and I feel it's too short.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

^ This dress is for a younger woman or better for a girl. ;) It is nice though and I like the boots too.

Sad not to see her anymore as actress I preferred her as Clotilde Coreau .

Did I miss something?Did she end her career as an actress?

No she did not, she's currently interested in singing, but did not end her acting career.

indeed, she did not end her career as an actress but she seems to have less work than before , Why ?

:previous:

That should be discussed in her current events thread and not here ;)

Princess Clotilde at the premiere of 'Les Marches du Pouvoir' (The Descendants)
in Paris, France on October 18, 2011 wearing a grey dress and boots.

The fabric is nice, but once again it's too short and I don't like it together with boots.

** Full view ** Back view ** Close up **

Not a bad dress at all but a bit too short. It would've looked really nice over pants. I do like her new hair color, makes her look younger and not washed out.

That's not how a princess should look like!

Clothilde Courrau has never been an elegant woman. Would I dare to say that she's a bit vulgar?

She looks beautiful albeit a little aged. The outfit is anything but vulgar, you can complain that it's a bit short but a woman dresses in what she feels comfortable in.

And, Clothilde has been elegant plenty of times and her title is a courtesy one so there is no need for her IMO to wear floor length full covered gowns everywhere.

^ Nobody asked her to wear "floor length full covered gowns everywhere"! She can wear what she wants. I already saw her on TV, on pics, and my personnal opinion is that most of the time, whatever she wears, she looks vulgar. Elegance is something you have, and obviously Clothilde C. doesn't have it. But it's not very important, the essentiel is that she feels good in her life!

Princess Clotilde at the Roger Dubuis - Soiree Monegasque in Monaco on October 20, 2011,
wearing a black dress. This time it's more than long enough but has another problem ;)

** Full view ** Back view 1 ** Back view 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom