Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 5 : Feb.2008 - Feb.2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pain you feel after a fracture is burning and not pleasant at all.....remember she is a young girl too...and sad for the competition....

Chewsteraghi from the fashionspot forums said that Char with Caro had attended a a benefit gala after the Valkenswaard event. Does someone knows something?

Last edited:
Chewsteraghi from the fashionspot forums said that Char with Caro had attended a a benefit gala after the Valkenswaard event. Does someone knows something?

:lol: That's me!! Yes, this news is very frustrating because there aren't any pics. There is just mention of this gala and that our girl attended the event on the global champions (Global Champions Tour) website: go to Events, then Valkenswaard, then News.

On that fur issue, I have been wondering too if Stella managed to convert Char to a no-fur policy.

Actually there's a pic from that party
Global Champions Tour
Enlarge VIP's attend the Miracle Africa Int'l Foudation Gala in Valkenswaard

I don't like Charlotte's dress :(
Athina is soooo tall

Oh the dress is not that bad, her posture doesn't help her.
Caroline, gorgeous as ever.
And Athina, oh my God, I didn't now she was that tall!

Global Champions Tour

Athina is soooo tall

Hey! Thanks for that eagle eye! Is Edwina Alexander, the winner, the one on Caroline's right (our left)? And the other, maybe Jessica Kuerten?

Oh the dress is not that bad, her posture doesn't help her.
Caroline, gorgeous as ever.
And Athina, oh my God, I didn't now she was that tall!

I like the picture - they look relaxed. Re: Charlotte's dress - I don't like shiny/satiny material on anyone - no matter what body type you have - no one looks good in shiny clothing....shows flaws instead of complimenting the body. Athena is tall, but I think she also wears heels, at times (this is an evening event, so she may have heels on to compliment her dress).

Last edited:
Yes, Athina's a tall one. I read somewhere she's like 6 ft. or 6ft. 1 maybe, WITHOUT heels and she's probably wearing them in that pic so. But yeah, Charlotte's dress is double ew but she looks pretty make up/hair wise. Caroline looks good too.

no matter what body type you have - no one looks good in shiny clothing....shows flaws instead of complimenting the body.

Couldn't have said it better. And this dress... :nonono: But its a nice pic, Charlotte looks beautiful and Athina looks pretty good as well! :flowers:

Hey! Thanks for that eagle eye! Is Edwina Alexander, the winner, the one on Caroline's right (our left)? And the other, maybe Jessica Kuerten?

I think you are right about Edwina Alexander, but I'm not sure if
the other one is Jessica Kuerten. Next to Athina you can also see
Caroline's friend Khadja Nin, singer and UNICEF-ambassador :)

I think I got it backwards. Taking another look, the one between Caro & Char seems to be Edwina. The other one, who I thought was Edwina before, must be Meredith Michaels Beerbaum. Didn't MMB finish second behind EA? I think so....

Last edited:
I think that if it was Jessica they would've mentioned it. Besides, Jessica doesn't look so old. And it sure is not Meredith. Meredith is very tiny and her face is more fresh and younger.

Global Champions Tour

Athina is soooo tall

ALELLUIAH!!!! At last we come to get a glimpse of P. Caroline, even if it is in a private event... As for her outfit, well i wouldn't say it's her best choice, but it sure is coulorful... :flowers::fireworks:

On tfs someone said they could see a video of Charlotte jumping:ermm:?? Does anybody know where to find it or how to access it on the site?

Oh, thanks a lot for the pic, it is great :)
Caro is really beautiful there and i like her outfit!
I'm afraid i cannot say the same for char but her face is the most stunning in there!
That's true.. Athina seems very tall.. But she must wear heels in that pic! But she is so huge:ROFLMAO:

On tfs someone said they could see a video of Charlotte jumping:ermm:?? Does anybody know where to find it or how to access it on the site?

She didn't do any jumping in Valkenswaard because she was eliminated for something (maybe her back problems again?) There was a live feed (as always) on the GCT site.I watched a lot of the event but didn't see anything about Char or Athina. One time, I tuned in JUST AFTER Athina had competed! I was so annoyed, but it was still fun to watch the others. I love when they knock over the fences! I know they don't love it, because they lose points,but it always makes me :)

Charlotte's dress is so wrinkled. All of them look like they threw on the quickest semi-dressy thing they could find, and Char even didn't have time to iron, lol. But it's cool to see them like this. I like the "real" Grimaldis, and Athina. The glamour is just fluff.

I think I got it backwards. Taking another look, the one between Caro & Char seems to be Edwina. The other one, who I thought was Edwina before, must be Meredith Michaels Beerbaum. Didn't MMB finish second behind EA? I think so....

Well, I actually meant the one between Caroline and Charlotte,
but as I always have problems with left and right if it's a pic
you are looking at from the other direction, I didn't want to
start that confusion ;)

Pics 30.8.2009

Some new pics of Princess Caroline and Princess
Alexandra shopping in France on August 30, 2009.

Looks like a great shop for young and older ladies
and like a wonderful mother-and-daughter day :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio gallery **

I think Princess Caroline and her girl are having fun together!
Princess Caroline looks wondeful, tanned and slim.
Little Alexandra is pretty, resembles her father overall!:)

That's so great that Caroline has raised 3 kids, and then got a second chance with Alexandra. They appear to be having a nice time together, shopping - much like she does with Charlotte.

I don't see any of Caroline in Pierre or Alexandra. They are both complete replicas of their respective fathers. But Alexandra is so cute. She seems like such an unassuming, unpretentious little girl! Very charming.

I love how Alexandra is dressed! She is so little but she looks like she has style. (at least to me) and she is only , what, 10 years old?
It's great to see mother-daughter enjoying together shopping.
And looks like it was a windy day :p

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Great pics!! seems to me those outfits in the window are dee-lightful although one would have to try them on to see what it looks like on? the large floral is interesting depending on the colors on the person would probably be nice or the other skirt outfit?? Alexandra like any typical young girl is having a good time shopping!!! :rose:

Just like in the good (?) old days with Charlotte... Although Alexandra isn't as stylish as her sister was, in my opinion. However, one can't help noticing how grown Alex is, she's almost P. Caroline height, she's turning a young señorita quite quickly... :flowers:

I think Alex dresses for the fad/style of today for girls her age - more "rocker chic" than elegant, like Charlotte at that age; in the '80s when Char was growing up, it was chic for younger kids to dress more preppy in obvious designer clothes.

Yes Horseygal, and also fashion was different back then!

I LOVEEEE Caroline's shirt! Maybe she'll forward it to me when's she through with it.Alexandra is so cute,aw aw!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom