Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pictures!
Thank you very much tbhrc.

Last edited:
Tbhrc, you're a master at finding great pics! Thanks a lot!

Tosca said:
Tbhrc, you're a master at finding great pics! Thanks a lot!
I agree with Tosca! :) Thanks for the pictures tbhrc! But now I have a question... Who is that woman Charlotte is talking to too?

thanks for the pics, they all look so cheerful, I think Caroline takes great pride to be involved with the ballett, thanks, dede

acid_rain3075 said:
I agree with Tosca! :) Thanks for the pictures tbhrc! But now I have a question... Who is that woman Charlotte is talking to too?
I´ve seen her in lots of pictures with P. Caroline, she´s a dancer of the Monte Carlo Ballet.

You're all welcome. I also think those pics are great, I esp. like the one with Caroline and Jean-Christophe Maillot sitting on the couch. She looks so relaxed.

acid_rain3075 said:
But now I have a question... Who is that woman Charlotte is talking to too?

rosana is right, she is a dancer of the Monte-Carlo Ballet. I'm not 100% sure, but I think she is Paola Cantalupo, you can find her profile at this site:

http://www.balletsdemontecarlo.com/presentation_en/index.html?danseurs.html

Big thanks from me too, tbhrc, for your great findings :) Pics from "behind the scenes" are always something special, nearly like private ones, I enjoyed them very much, especially as they show Charlotte as a very communicative young lady.

iceflower said:
Big thanks from me too, tbhrc, for your great findings :) Pics from "behind the scenes" are always something special, nearly like private ones...

I second that, it was nice to see those photos from National Day too. "Private look from balcony" definately gives a look inside. Great findings, thanks!:flowers:

I think she even looks prettier than ever! are there no pictures of her whole dress? I wonder whether she was wearing pants with that outfit or not.

Thank you Michelle, and Sebastian for sharing those great pics!
She looks a lot like Princess Grace.

Thank you for the pics Michelle, Charlotte looks absolutely lovely. And Felix doesn't look half bad either.

Ani

Vogue interview

Featured in the December vogue with Nicole Kidman on the front cover is an article about some of the leading european socialities and one close group featuring Charlotte, Tatiana Camilla al fayed Eugene olympia. All of them are sort of interviewed but it focuses on Tatiana and Camilla and planning a party during paris fashion week . It has a couple of qutoes from Andrea ....basically its really good.... I dont have a scanner so if i did post it , it might not look so good , but if people really want me to I will

Victoria

alex is 7 now - does she go to a public school in monaco? is she in the first grade? you don't see a lot of pictures of her. has caro decided to protect her from the media more than she did her other kids? does caro regret not protecting her older kids from the media more? for example steph never lets her kids go to stand on the balcony.

I think she goes to school near Fontainbleau where they live. I don´t agree with you, i think P.C. made everything possible to keep her children out of spotlight, they lived for 10 years in a little town.

There are new pics at Bruno Press, just search for caroline:

Talavera la Real 26/11/2006 Princes Caroline and Ernst August of Hannover together with Christian (son of Ernst) boarding a private jet in Talavera airport after spend a weekend of hunting in Caceres

hsieh said:
alex is 7 now - does she go to a public school in monaco? is she in the first grade? you don't see a lot of pictures of her. has caro decided to protect her from the media more than she did her other kids? does caro regret not protecting her older kids from the media more? for example steph never lets her kids go to stand on the balcony.

I disagree with this also. Caroline made strenuous efforts to protect her three older children from the media when they were young. She prosecuted many times for what she believed to be intrusion on her family's activities and obtained a landmark ruling regarding the German press. In fact, one could pretty much say she's been at war with the media since she became a parent - since the death of Stefano Casiraghi anyway.

Why you would claim otherwise is a mystery. :ermm:

Caroline is also protecting her youngest child from the media as far as possible - but surely it's entirely appropriate that she appear at public events as the rest of the family do? That is not media over-exposure.

News pics - 30.11.2006

New pics from isifa..

Princess Caroline of Hanover and Prince Ernst of Hanover. Official opening of a poker room " Cercle Concorde" in Paris,the new temple of cash games. Paris, FRANCE - 30/11/2006. There were also Andrea and Christian of Hanover.

Caroline and Ernst

Caroline and Ernst ..Prince Christian is behind them..

Caroline and Ernst ..posing with with the manager of the Cercle Concorde

Beautiful Caroline

Andrea Casiraghi Pic2 Pic3

IBL site has some pics of same event. Charlotte and Tatiana were also there. Too bad pics are so small..

Link

Last edited:
Thanks for the great new pics, Michelle and Ianna, I especially like the close up pic of Caroline, she looks so beautiful and happy on it. By the way, her different necklaces are also very nice :)

so are white boots in now? like emma peel on the avengers tv series?

hsieh said:
so are white boots in now? like emma peel on the avengers tv series?

Ha ha ha, you are right. But it should be trendy....
Her pants are very trendy, the "skinny" type.
She is fashionable, in any case.

Can somebody help with the pics, to zoom them??

Okay what is with the white boots ?

those are retro 80's pants. those boots are retro emma peel - the avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom