Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't fat at all
its just her position in front of the camera
in the pics of her in bikini you can't see that she
have a skinny beautiful body :cool:

the moment i saw that those belcony pics i thought it was hubertus..he's always around when felix is not

bbb said:
i so agree, she looks so young and fresh, great haircut.

Wow, I totally agree... she looks ten years younger with the new hairstyle!
Well, I guess it's safe to say those pregnancy rumors about Caroline definately weren't true (remember, back in Feb. I think?). Otherwise she would be showing by now.

Charlotte cannot pull off the billowy dresses. Both this summer and last, there have been rampant pregnancy rumours because the cut of the dresses give her a pooch belly--which she most definitely does NOT have!

Ann

rchat said:
Wow, I totally agree... she looks ten years younger with the new hairstyle!
Well, I guess it's safe to say those pregnancy rumors about Caroline definately weren't true (remember, back in Feb. I think?). Otherwise she would be showing by now.

in my opinion she looks ten years older with that haircut :lol:

I am glad Caroline finally cut her hair!! She looks so much younger, that long straight hair did not do her justice, it just seemed to make her look older.

Paula** said:
in my opinion she looks ten years older with that haircut :lol:

Fully agree

For me the best hairrdo for her was the long hair:flowers:

amelie_bracke said:
You have to take a look at Charlotte's belly. It's so funny...she really looks pregnant :rolleyes:
Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Every summer we have the same story, pregnancy rumors which last till november......

The day when she REALLY is pregnant, IMO nobody will believe it, till she gives birth:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, Princess Caroline wore one of my favorite Alberta Ferretti dresses. They look lovely.

I agree fandesacs, the day that Charlotte is actually pregnant, we're all going to be "Yeah right, if I had a penny for each time I heard that...I'd be filthy rich!" :p!

Ani

Last edited:
moby said:
Oh wow, Princess Caroline wore one of my favorite Alberta Ferretti dresses. They look lovely.

yeah mine too! I love that Caro and Char like Ferretti. Maybe they'll wear something of hers tonight.

One could put a paper bag on Priness Caroline and she still would look tres chic. She has got something extra special and not just money.Love her new haircut.

Here are some new scans

Hello/Young Royalty - The Casiraghis on a friends birthday party, and enjoying their holiday

And I have scanned some pics from Semana

Attachments

• casiraghisummer-hello2.jpg
    casiraghisummer-hello2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 389
  • casiraghisummer-hello3.jpg
    casiraghisummer-hello3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 544
  • casiraghisummer-hello1.jpg
    casiraghisummer-hello1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 730
  • semana-august11.jpg
    semana-august11.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 449
  • semana-august22.jpg
    semana-august22.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 379
  • semana-august33.jpg
    semana-august33.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 495
  • semana-august44.jpg
    semana-august44.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 488
Thanks for the pict!:)
I like very much the photo of Andrea, Tatiana, Eugenie, Pierre and the blond girl(I don't know her name) celebreting the birthday of a friend!
Do you know what is the name of the guest of honour???

tbhrc said:
Here are some new scans

Hello/Young Royalty - The Casiraghis on a friends birthday party, and enjoying their holiday

And I have scanned some pics from Semana
Thanks for the pictures, tbhrc. If i may ask, when was the friends' birthday party? Is it on this July?

I love the ones of Charlotte & Alexandra.. it just really shows sisterly love.. how wonderful! :flowers:

I love the first one..Charlotte and Andrea playing in the pool? Or maybe it's not Charlotte, but regardless, my favorite pic form the bunch. Thanks.

Ani

Sorry the article didn't mention who's birthday it was. But those pics were taken by the end of July.

And I think that's Tatiana with Andrea in the water.....

tsarina said:
One could put a paper bag on Priness Caroline and she still would look tres chic. She has got something extra special and not just money.Love her new haircut.

i agree and she's passed it on to charlotte, i often don't like the outfit but they always pull the look off (even the white wings at the rose ball) only caroline could wear that and not look stupid or like they're trying to hard

I remember the girl who had birthday she was with Charlotte and Eugenie last year at St.Tropez.

ya who is that girl ? She seems like shes friend with charlotte

victoria_89 said:
ya who is that girl ? She seems like shes friend with charlotte
Sorry about this but I'm like sooo confused. What girl are you guys talking about:question::question::question::question:

At TBHRC'S #75 post at this thread there is a picture of a birthday party.Probably the girl's at the center.She was with Eugenie+Charlotte last year at St.Tropez.Sorry Victoria i don't know her name

I love how Spanish magazines always change people's names. My grandmother reads HOLA, so she talks to me about them and always says "Carlota" or "Carolina y Alberto". Thanks for the pics flower, Charlotte does look radiant.

Ani

^Yeah, it's true. Also they call princess Stephanie "Estefanía". They don't change the names of Andrea and Pierre though.

Those pictures are so cool. Hola Magazine rocks;):cool:

Veroka said:
^Yeah, it's true. Also they call princess Stephanie "Estefanía". They don't change the names of Andrea and Pierre though.

Those pictures are so cool. Hola Magazine rocks;):cool:

Well, for people like us who speak Spanish it's quite amusing, but some people find it annoying. And of course they don't change Andrea or Pierre's names! Andrea is a girl's name in Spanish and I don't even know the equivalent of Pierre in Spanish. Probably Pedro.... :lol:!

Ani

anag said:
Well, for people like us who speak Spanish it's quite amusing, but some people find it annoying. And of course they don't change Andrea or Pierre's names! Andrea is a girl's name in Spanish and I don't even know the equivalent of Pierre in Spanish. Probably Pedro.... :lol:!

Ani

Andrea is also used here in the US as a girl's name. Is that you meant to say, anag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom